Mall forum game.

ImTriggerHappy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Player list so far

ImTriggerHappy +2 =Paid

Pt247 =Paid

Hef Legend +3ish

Sacarathe =Paid

Sico =Paid

Jedi Master

Seanyexe

LewisD +1

Sitting Duck

Springs +1 =Paid

Alex34 +1

Everybody start getting names and places in when your ready, first come first served.

Updated list places are filling up nicely 😊

Definately up for this, shall book off time etc soon. Thinking about getting myself a TM Deagle so I can dual wield like a boss.

Shall pm you soon to sort out payment etc waiting to hear if my mate wants to come along.

• Supporters

Player list so far

ImTriggerHappy +3 =Paid

Pt247 =Paid

Hef Legend +3ish

Sacarathe =Paid

Sico =Paid

Jedi Master

Seanyexe

LewisD +2 =Paid

Sitting Duck

Springs +1 =Paid

Alex34 +1

Esoterick +3

Albiscuit +4 =Paid

Everybody start getting names and places in when your ready, first come first served.

30 so far requested places out of the 36 maximum cap.

17 players paid and Guaranteed places.

Places are only guaranteed on payment, first 36 to pay play.

Cant wait.. will be good to put faces to avatars too!!

shame its normal limits (although im glad) otherwise I could shoot PT247 with his old gun :ph34r::P:P

• Supporters

Cant wait.. will be good to put faces to avatars too!!

shame its normal limits (although im glad) otherwise I could shoot PT247 with his old gun :ph34r::P:P

The mall is pretty accommodating but fps limits is an insurance thing so cant change it.

Will be different though smaller groups,semi only,no bangs,darker on the concourse and taking the balcony out of play. You can still go up there and use the rooms but will be no shooting down at the concourse or from concourse to balcony. Both stairs will be in play but it will stop people balcony camping and keep the whole concourse in play.

• Supporters

I take it I'll need to find my torch then?

Most people need torches in there its pitch black in parts of the basement. I am just going to get them to lower the light level on the concourse a bit.

I think torches are the best bit of kit in there because they give me an easy target.

Oh I know... its all good just have to hit him with something else then :P

Sounds good.. I LOVE small games there and like the sound of not shooting down/up

• Supporters

Just to let people know that although I don't normally confirm the booking until at least the minimum 25 have paid up with the response being so good I have guaranteed the booking already.

I am sure hitting the minimum won't be a problem but if it is then my place will just cost me a bit more.

So its definitely on.

Just to let people know that although I don't normally confirm the booking until at least the minimum 25 have paid up with the response being so good I have guaranteed the booking already.

I am sure hitting the minimum won't be a problem but if it is then my place will just cost me a bit more.

So its definitely on.

What does the mall do with the time on saturdays before the 1830 slot?

Oh yeah Luke hates star wars call of battlefield :D

I am assuming the car park will be open for us for the night?

Archived