Help with sons xmas gun please..bulldog

asadunkley
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

What speed loader again your post disapeerd?

it is still there - might be your browser - F5 or refresh or try another browser/device

but the 2 x loaders & hi cap mag pic should still be there - I've updated but not deleted any pics

hold up a sec, no point rushing to buy owt just yet coz nothing is open or no post

lets see if anybody can assist with something a bit more local to you perhaps

(soz gotta get off the net now coz family are getting the hump - gotta start a war or monopoly as its often called)

I'll pop back later, try n jam say a dozen bb's in at the top and it might be ok to test fire (safety first ffs not indoors)

hopefully some locals might be able to help or point you in right direction

gotta dash coz I'm getting filthy grumpy looks I'm not joining in with all this festive crap - soz

Tokyo Marui Pistol speedloader is the best one. So cheap too.

Thanks for this thread SD, I got my first hi-cap 1 month ago and I've not been able to get it to feed more than 5bbs without rewinding, I had no idea I needed to wind it until it wouldnt wind anymore, I even emailed PB about it and they just said "you wind the wheel at the bottom".

Archived