Quick question?

Lukeberto01
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone,

Got a problem that I can't figure out I'm not old enough to get a RIF airsoft gun as my Christmas present so my friend who has a license said that they will get it for me, would I be able to play with it ?

Thanks luke,

• Supporters

Yes. You only need to have a UKARA number to buy them from shops. And even then there are other ways. As long as you are the minimum age to play at he site (ive seen as young as 8 before) you can use whatever gun you want (color-wise)

Hi everyone,

Got a problem that I can't figure out I'm not old enough to get a RIF airsoft gun as my Christmas present so my friend who has a license said that they will get it for me, would I be able to play with it ?

Thanks luke,

Never trust a guy with a ukara license, he's making it up!

Yes. You only need to have a UKARA number to buy them from shops. And even then there are other ways. As long as you are the minimum age to play at he site (ive seen as young as 8 before) you can use whatever gun you want (color-wise)

Archived