ASPUK (Airsoft Sniper Parts UK)

callumbagshaw
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I had a disappointing experience with ASPUK. 

I ordered some of the AirsoftPro components, and their own cylinder head knowing they had a preorder date a couple of weeks later. This was fine but the date came and went without a dispatch notice. I then noted the date for preorders had moved a week. Thinking this was a delay in shipping, I let it slide.

Then the date moved again, to a month later. I gave them a call to make sure and they apologised and informed me it was coming in then and that it would be sent out straight away. It didn't and it wasn't.

Fast forward another month, I was keeping faith because I wanted to buy from a UK retailer and again I was told that it was coming a week later and that I would be updated on email. At this point I had received zero communications on email about the delays of my £100+ order, even though I was told I would and I would receive updates from the team.

I gave them a final call and was told the same that the supplier had let them down, so I put a paypal request in for the refund and was refunded almost immediately.

• 1 month later...
  • Mostly Retired Moderators
14 minutes ago, Lollingsgrad said:

I've ordered a Galaxy G5K from them and they've emailed me to say they didn't actually have stock.

I did notice the other day when the conversation was flowing about the cheap MP5K that it didn't look like they actually had stock:

blob.png.70751d2f5780e0a09e70523eb5e75677.png

To be fair, with these they probably act as a drop shipper of sorts and once they get the order from you, will get one on their next iWholesales order or similar.

Stick with it for a few days, for the saving it's probably worth the wait in my opinion.

• Supporters

Since they're now showing it as out of stock, I'd assume that they had none to begin with and just hadn't bothered updating their site.

Give their huffiness last year, it's not a company that I'd hurry to give money to.

Archived