Cybergun colt m4a1 full metal in clear

Ricky.bb
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

How exactly does a full metal gun come in clear?

The bettery compartment on front the stock and handle lol all in clear plastic apparently has steel geers and fires up to 430fps 50-60 meter range with .20g as a dmr it sounds good but im a complete airsoft newbie (quick learning) at around £200 best description ive come across but descriptions are only that. Im pretty good with shooting currently hold an NFAS licence for archery I have a hand made english longbow and a white wolf recurve bow that I will be selling after I get ukara license to get a better rif so two tone is what I got to get

• 2 weeks later...

Yeh thought about that by time I get it two tone battery and charger spare mag it cost more so got the colt m4a1 carbine plus fps was little higher 350 ish on .20s

Yeh its cyma but they apparently have 2 factories one for cheaper and one for better stuff ive no issues with mine its accurate and powerful avg 335 fps little higher on full auto just rpm is low needs a 7.4v lipo I think

• Supporters

Yeh its cyma but they apparently have 2 factories one for cheaper and one for better stuff ive no issues with mine its accurate and powerful avg 335 fps little higher on full auto just rpm is low needs a 7.4v lipo I think

It still isn't as good as a Combat Machine, or I'd go for a Cyma AK rather than the M4's.

Ah well as long as it lasts me the time it takes to get ukara then I will get something better but G&G combat machine does have good reviews I give it that

Ah well as long as it lasts me the time it takes to get ukara then I will get something better but G&G combat machine does have good reviews I give it that

Really? The most common and arguably best value for money airsoft gun has too many bad reviews? It's literally the go to starter gun for a reason, put it that way. Cyma have a worse rep than g&g too. Also I think the newest combat machines have mosfet and you can even get keymod rails stock on certain ones.

[edit "cyma have a worse rep" not for AKs. They're pretty damn good apparently, never owned one but still"

• Supporters

Really? The most common and arguably best value for money airsoft gun has too many bad reviews? It's literally the go to starter gun for a reason, put it that way. Cyma have a worse rep than g&g too. Also I think the newest combat machines have mosfet and you can even get keymod rails stock on certain ones.

[edit "cyma have a worse rep" not for AKs. They're pretty damn good apparently, never owned one but still"

Where does he state it has bad reviews? Also the fact that some come with mosfets isn't that important as a basic mosfet is only a tenner and the fact that G&G electronics are generally a bit naff on the QC side.

I never said it had bad reviews lol just said they had pretty good reviews as a starting platform all I know is my colt has been nothing but a dream on my first skirmish had a great time its completely stock and was chronoed at 335 with hop set to optimum performance so opted to go .25g bbs that gave me more accuracy at range compared to .2s had a few seasonal pros gob smacked that as a stock gun performed so well only downside was rpm on stock battery 8.4v but I have 9.6v and bulldog charger on its way

Wow, wtf? Genuinely confused myself now. I swear when I posted it I read " the g&g does have bad reviews though". Whoops, my bad. Plus I know they're cheapo mosfets but it's a first gun... not expecting a Krytac level of qc aha. As I saw somewhere "they are like the Honda Civic of airsoft guns"

More sense wold be to use rentals than buy a gun your gonna struggle to sell in three months. You can put tthe money you save towards a better first proper gun then. even then though i’d still recommend a Combat Machine but you will be able to get a black or tan one which will sell when you are ready to move on. The Clear Cyma will not sell well secondhand.

Still its your money and up to you, what would I and the other experienced players on here know. :)

I will be able to get black/tan grip and stock cheaply and to be fair im not one to sell something when finished/bored with it I would just keep and let my son use it when under supervision hes 5 and is nerf crazy so wouldnt be worth selling for that matter lol

Archived