E&C Vltor metal receiver

sensei213
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

I'm trying to build custom airsoft m4 gun. I bought some internals already (for example RETRO Arms - CNC Gearbox V2 (8mm) - QSC ) and now I want to buy receivers for my new gun.

I found - "E&C Vltor marking Metal Body set for M4" and I need to know something about this manufacturer (Quality of their externals). Maybe someone from you has the same metal receiver?

here is the links:

Hi mate. I'll be able to help you out here.

I recently took hold of about 10 sample receivers from E&C and the quality is amazing for the price. Specnarms use them for their range. They have a new QD system coming out that uses standard sizings, biggest draw is that you'll be able to change the spring without having to take the gearbox out of the receiver. I'm going to be putting up a video of one of these on my Facebook page very soon as I'm looking at shipping in a whole load of these in the new year.

Pic of their COLT version:

https://www.facebook.com/ak2m4/photos/a.1743006212633095.1073741829.1395442920722761/1751330468467336/?type=3&theater

Pic of the Marine version:

https://www.facebook.com/ak2m4/photos/a.1400646123535774.1073741828.1395442920722761/1787432598190456/?type=3&theater

There's also a pic of their Wire cutter MOTS rail in their somewhere...

They also do a Vltor with engraved markings which I prefer but it's not on Tiger's website.

Hope that help.

Regards

Pete

Thank you for quick response.

So you think E&C have a good quality receivers? :) That's good.

To which manufacturer you compare E&C externals? King Arms, Classic Army?

I'm asking again because I don't want to buy some low quality receiver (like Dboys for example).

Thank you

You won't buy a better receiver for £55, it's the best ACM I've come across in 10 years. Not as good as mainstream brands but close but people have different expectations and different ideas on "quality". If you're unsure and worried about quality then go for a KA or G&P...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived