How does one disassemble a Y&P M9??

hawkite
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've heard that too, I have found the pin but it has only budged a mm or so after shoving a tiny screwdriver into it. I am currently trying to find something thin and strong enough for to use as a 'nail' so I can hammer it out. Hopefully it will work, no idea what I am gonna do about the actual problem as I don't know anything about it :/

Just in case somebody else has this problem of not being able to open up their pistol I will just say some things and maybe add photos later if I can.

• The little pin is on the side of the slide near the back as said before, it is really difficult to get out (at least for me it was) I had to get a hammer and hit it out with quite a lot of force but then it slid out easy ish with pliers.
  • There are a few really annoying springs around the cocking hammer (idk if that is what it is called) and the trigger.
  • My problem was a snapped off part on a piece connected to the trigger so my pistol is completely broken unless superglue works, if not I am 3D printing another one haha.

• Supporters

The pin is likely a roll pin or a punch pin. Be careful with pliers; those pins are basically a flat sheet rolled into a tube - they are not sealed on the open end. If you crush them they can be a pain to replace.

Archived