Hello from Cheshire

GumRapid
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey everyone. I am based in Cheshire. I used to play paintball at Uni and recently went to my first airsoft game with my girlfriend after being invited by a friend who plays and by the site owner. I had loads of fun, as did the other half and we are looking at attending again and filling out our UKARA. I used to mostly play speedball but enjoyed the outdoor tactical style of play that came with airsoft so I am looking to research a set up that is a happy medium of mobility and distance.

Anyway, I just thought I would say hi. I will mostly be lurking and reading until I get an idea of what I want to do and until I have been a few more times, although the girlfriend has already decided she is desperate to get a shooter! haha

• Supporters

Hey everyone. I am based in Cheshire. I used to play paintball at Uni and recently went to my first airsoft game with my girlfriend after being invited by a friend who plays and by the site owner. I had loads of fun, as did the other half and we are looking at attending again and filling out our UKARA. I used to mostly play speedball but enjoyed the outdoor tactical style of play that came with airsoft so I am looking to research a set up that is a happy medium of mobility and distance.

Anyway, I just thought I would say hi. I will mostly be lurking and reading until I get an idea of what I want to do and until I have been a few more times, although the girlfriend has already decided she is desperate to get a shooter! haha

Hi,

Well to the Forum and to Arisoft. Where in Cheshire are you from ? I live in Cheshire as well.

Qlimax

Archived