KRYTAC CRB ... Battery options?

Aaronrichardson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Cheers, wasn't doubting the original comment.....just saying that either the sales info the U.K. Stores are given is wrong, or they are essentially mis selling? I thought one of the improvements over the mk1 was meant to the the bigger and better motor.

Cheers both.....bit naughty then really. I've not found a uk site yet which says it's 20k.

aye, some UK sites still say the Mk1s have a 30k motor. It pisses me off that not only do we get lower specs but the retailers are either not told or are dishonest.

Do we not have to have lower specs because of our 350fps limit on field?

Also the FPS limit... Is that a written law or is that just what airsoft fields use? What's stopping us be the same as other countries with higher limits?

we have lower spec coz someone told Merica we have a 300fps limit or somit daft. Yes our 350 on the long barrel guns means they could possibly overspin, but if we have a lower spec motor we should also surely have a lower price tag?

Our limit is basically due to the airsoft exception in our firearms laws, I do not count us as lucky by any means but we are fortunate to have the exception else we will all be shooting under 1j which would be garbo. We should have limits that suit the site but that would not make clarity easy. Also, who wants a bang rule? as is current we don't need one!

• 4 months later...

Looking 7.4 battery and a charger for the cbr myself, after a bit of research I've found these

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-nano-tech-1400mah-2s-15-25c-lipo-airsoft-pack-1.html

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/imax-b6-ac-charger-discharger-1-6-cells-1.html

But it seems very cheap, are these decent? Am I missing something? I'd rather 7.4 over 11.1 for now btw, rof means nothing to me right now.

• Head Moderator
18 minutes ago, victim said:

Looking 7.4 battery and a charger... But it seems very cheap, are these decent? 

iMax B6 charger is highly recommended by many of us, good piece of kit.  Just make sure it is a genuine one.  Search "imax" for lots of posts about it.

3 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

iMax B6 charger is highly recommended by many of us, good piece of kit.  Just make sure it is a genuine one.  Search "imax" for lots of posts about it.

I'm now reading that this one I linked is a copy and this is a genuine https://hobbyking.com/en_us/imax-b6-50w-5a-charger-discharger-1-6-cells-genuine.html?___store=en_us

but it says at the bottom Note: Power supply not included.  So I need to buy that also? 

Archived