SWAS Airsoft

CES_williamson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 25/08/2018 at 19:24, Pappa Large said:

Thanks for the ARP9 i purchased from you last week. My son can't wait to use it tomorrow.Fingers crossed for the weather.

Of course, hope he enjoys it! Let me know id you make any purchases in future and I will drop you the feedback discount codes :) 

• 4 weeks later...

First time buyer and won't be my last that's for sure.

Just ordered a Hi-capa gold match, a ton of gas and some speed loaders.

Obviously the stuff hasn't arrived yet but bugger me, the customer service is outstanding. Been in communication several times over the past couple of months and they are always on point and super helpful.

If they don't have something they will order it for you if they can.

Gas prices are great too if you buy 3 cans at a time... Tbh all the prices I've cared to look at have been good.

10/10 so far. I'll be back for more gas and, when the time comes, g&g tracer ammo for sure. Any chance of Geoff's tracers? 😉

On 21/09/2018 at 21:17, Seven said:

Thank you very much for the feedback, I hope you enjoy your new RIF! I will PM you the feedback codes now :) 

In terms of new ammo stock I am currently working on a big project that will make ammo a very heavy focus for me so expect that to translate onto the retailer as well!

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, CiderPunk said:

w00 i'll get me a JG MP5k then!

Enjoy mate :)

11 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

g6x7TTs.jpg

The only thing saving me from dumping the kids'  inheritance into SWAS is that the Secutor Velites G-II is still out of stock.

haha, new gen out beginning of next year :D

I think I'm going to place an order very soon, I really need the GHK M4!!

• 3 weeks later...

Speedy service thanks, 3 cans of Nuprol red arrived today and at a very good price.

12 hours ago, CiderPunk said:

their sites down and I don't have my mp5 yet :(

Currently working on it :) + your Mp5 is on order, as said the wholesalers where out of stock but I have placed a pre-order as they are due v soon! pls pm me if you want anymore info!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Myself and a few mates are coming down on the 20-01-19.

I have managed to procure some Bio BBs

But my friends are wondering if they can buy the bio BBs on site?

10 hours ago, Shizbazki said:

Myself and a few mates are coming down on the 20-01-19.

I have managed to procure some Bio BBs

But my friends are wondering if they can buy the bio BBs on site?

Sounds good, make sure to book in to save some money! You certainly can, Bio BB's, Pyro, Food & Cold drinks all avaliable on site with free tea and coffee all day! https://airsoftsitesukswas.co.uk/reserve-ammo-pyros/

• 2 weeks later...

They were in stock earlier, I was tempted to get one as a secondary.

On 24/01/2019 at 13:07, CiderPunk said:

So uh... still waiting on that JG mp5k

Doesn't say it's out of stock here: https://www.swasairsoft.co.uk/shop-online/  although that fluctuates randomly throughout the day.

Hi CiderPunk, we are still out of stock and havent been in stock, I will work out whats going out on the website, you are number one on the preorder list, I promise as soon as they are in you will get yours first

• 1 month later...

I ordered 6 tins of red week before last and the order went through.
@CES_williamson Got in touch to apologise and say they were out of stock - he gave me the option of a refund or waiting for stock.
As the price is so good, I chose to wait.
Well I guess the gas came in yesterday, as I received it today (Saturday delivery before 10!!!!).
Customer service is easy when everything goes well. When it goes wrong, it's a chance for a business to shine - and SWAS came through in spades 😄

Many thanks for getting it to me before game day! 😉 

Dam looking around your site and the guys were not kidding about you gas prices they are amazing. also, @CES_williamson do you know why I can buy 3 single cans of black gas but not with the 3 can deal because the price for 3 is just ridiculously low  😁

Many thanks 

Solly 

1 hour ago, Solly4568 said:

Dam looking around your site and the guys were not kidding about you gas prices they are amazing. also, @CES_williamson do you know why I can buy 3 single cans of black gas but not with the 3 can deal because the price for 3 is just ridiculously low  😁

Many thanks 

Solly 

Thanks! I will take a look at this now, should be able to!

• 3 months later...

Has anyone ordered anything from SWAS recently? 

As as I’ve been trying to call them to make an order but can’t get though at all.

Have you tried sending him a private message through here?

Although he's not logged in since Friday he should get an email notification.

Archived