SWAS Airsoft

CES_williamson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

32 minutes ago, xWebster said:

Ordered 5 bottles of BB's, very competitive price and was delivered next working day.

Top marks from me :)

Thank you, I appreciate the feedback, glad you are happy with your order :) drop me a PM if you order in future as I give a discount code after any feedback good or bad! 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, CES_williamson said:

Thank you, I appreciate the feedback, glad you are happy with your order :) drop me a PM if you order in future as I give a discount code after any feedback good or bad! 

I certainly will do bud, need some gas fairly soon as I'm down to my last bottle!

15 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

Just ordered 6 cans of gas. Delivered the next day with no problems.
Exemplary service as always - cheers @CES_williamson 😄 

Thank you for the repeat order :) Drop me a PM when you are next ordering and I will sort you out a discount code for the feedback! 

13 minutes ago, xWebster said:

I certainly will do bud, need some gas fairly soon as I'm down to my last bottle!

Green, Red and Black all in stock ready for next day shipping just drop me a PM whenever and I will sort :) 

1 minute ago, CES_williamson said:

Thank you for the repeat order :) Drop me a PM when you are next ordering and I will sort you out a discount code for the feedback! 

You must have been writing that whilst I was sending you a PM lol

First order, great communication and service, even got a free upgrade to Saturday delivery due to the bank holiday.

Thanks!!👍

• 3 weeks later...

First time using SWAS. Picked up a fast lid, a bipod grip and a few extras at extremely reasonable prices. Ordered the evening of a BH Monday and delivered Wednesday morning, even the bigger companies struggle with that turn around. 

Safe to say I'll be back to order a new gun when my UKARA comes through. I've already recommended SWAS to friends who were gutted at the prices they paid elsewhere 😂

I also want to add a side note, their YouTube channel which breaks down the items they sell is a breath of fresh air, it's simple (in a good way), to the point and exactly the kind of personal touch buyer's like when browsing their decent Web site. 

Top marks from me. 

1 minute ago, Callyourhits said:

First time using SWAS. Picked up a fast lid, a bipod grip and a few extras at extremely reasonable prices. Ordered the evening of a BH Monday and delivered Wednesday morning, even the bigger companies struggle with that turn around. 

Safe to say I'll be back to order a new gun when my UKARA comes through. I've already recommended SWAS to friends who were gutted at the prices they paid elsewhere 😂

I also want to add a side note, their YouTube channel which breaks down the items they sell is a breath of fresh air, it's simple (in a good way), to the point and exactly the kind of personal touch buyer's like when browsing their decent Web site. 

Top marks from me. 

Thank you for the feedback :) drop me a PM and I will get a discount sorted, we always encourage all feedback good or bad! 

Our Youtube channel is actually in the process of being re-vamped with a new office purpose built for it so lots of exiting things on the way!

• 1 month later...

First time ordering from SWAS. Ordered an AEG. Arrived super quick. Communications and customer service is top notch with a personal touch. There was a hiccup with the order which I believe being no fault of the seller himself. He quickly rectified by posting next day delivery for the missing piece that I needed urgently. Top man. Honestly cannot fault the service and will definitely be looking to place future orders. 👍

35 minutes ago, HKRiceBucket said:

First time ordering from SWAS. Ordered an AEG. Arrived super quick. Communications and customer service is top notch with a personal touch. There was a hiccup with the order which I believe being no fault of the seller himself. He quickly rectified by posting next day delivery for the missing piece that I needed urgently. Top man. Honestly cannot fault the service and will definitely be looking to place future orders. 👍

Thank you for the feedback, Drop me a PM for the feedback discount if you order in future :) good or bad any feedback is always encouraged! 

Newbie here and have spent far too many hours reading up and watching videos about the sport and things I’ll never do!

Haven’t even got UKARA yet but definitely know I’m addicted, so after a lot of oohing and aahing about where to buy I decided on SWAS.

Spoke with Charles over email regarding recommendations and was impressed with the customer service and personal touch.

Ordered a two tone AEG and all the bits and bobs to go with it. It arrived promptly as requested before this Sunday, so I can use it and not put up with an evil hire gun!

Only one hiccup, which was a small part was missing - which has been rectified ASAP.

Definitely recommend and good to see a retailer still going be extra yard!

Third time buying RIF from SWAS. This time custom order as one of the items was out of stock.  Ordered, paid, delivered and packaged well without a hiccup. Cannot fault the service. The guys even made sure I got the invoice I needed when it was clearly out of normal business hours for them. Props to them. Just can't recommend them enough and will definitely be ordering again soon!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters

I haven't bought yet, but the chap running it is indeed super responsive and keen to communicate and help to source stuff.  I'm actually holding off on ordering elsewhere to see if SWAS get some stock in.

24 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

I haven't bought yet, but the chap running it is indeed super responsive and keen to communicate and help to source stuff.  I'm actually holding off on ordering elsewhere to see if SWAS get some stock in.

Let me know if there is anything you would like ordering in, I am getting new stock in regularly but can always order in one off's for you in for you to ensure you get the right service, Check out the order in page, might be what you are looking for: https://swasairsoft.co.uk/order-in-form/  :)

• Supporters

I mean, maybe he's a bit too keen...

NIAoyy6.png

Someone who totally isn't me was just asking about the Secutor Velites G-II Breacher that's out of stock ev. er. ey. where.

I'm looking for a 12.5 to 13.5 " M-Lok handguard to fit a Tippman M4, let me know if any are likely to come in.

Ideally with an angled front.

Cheap as chips on eBay from China, but would rather buy from a reputable seller as long as the price was reasonable.

Cheers

G

17 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

I mean, maybe he's a bit too keen...

Someone who totally isn't me was just asking about the Secutor Velites G-II Breacher that's out of stock ev. er. ey. where.

Haha well its more I have the wholesalers and distributors but it is impossible to stock all the RIF's so I just stock the most regularly bought/requested ones but will get the other ones in at no trouble, I am ordering from the wholesalers most days so isnt an issue! Yes I am fully aware of the breachers, literally waiting on them to arrive in the next week or so :) 

17 hours ago, MisterG said:

I'm looking for a 12.5 to 13.5 " M-Lok handguard to fit a Tippman M4, let me know if any are likely to come in.

Ideally with an angled front.

Cheap as chips on eBay from China, but would rather buy from a reputable seller as long as the price was reasonable.

Cheers

G

Just drop me a PM or email and I will have a look for you!

Complete newbie here, thinking of purchasing my first gun. Was recommended the G&G raider 2.0e, any opinions? Swasairsoft was also recommended as somewhere I could get one from. What’s the delivery time on posting to N Ireland?

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Biggoose16 said:

G&G raider 2.0e

We've had reports that the E model has (or had) issues with the mosfet.  I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase an E model.  Any of the standard G&G Combat Machines will do.

5 hours ago, Biggoose16 said:

Complete newbie here, thinking of purchasing my first gun. Was recommended the G&G raider 2.0e, any opinions? Swasairsoft was also recommended as somewhere I could get one from. What’s the delivery time on posting to N Ireland?

Hi Biggoose,

As rogerborg said the E version has some issues so we only stock the normal version which is just as good! 

As long as your UKARA checks out all orders if ordered before 12PM are sent out the same day on a 24hr courier as standard

• Supporters
15 hours ago, Biggoose16 said:

N Ireland

Ruh roh.  Whatever you get will have to be shooting at no more than 1J or about 328fps with 0.2g BBs.  Let your chosen retailer know this.  Decent ones like SWAS will ensure that they send you a gun that's chronoing under that.  Be aware that doing anything like changing the barrel or hop rubber might push it over.

4 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Ruh roh.  Whatever you get will have to be shooting at no more than 1J or about 328fps with 0.2g BBs.  Let your chosen retailer know this.  Decent ones like SWAS will ensure that they send you a gun that's chronoing under that.  Be aware that doing anything like changing the barrel or hop rubber might push it over.

Couldnt of said it any better! :) 

Archived