Hi from Rochester, Kent

BoomingHedgie
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just thought I'd pop on and say hello to you all!

I'm a new player and have been to Cool Under Fire in Sittingbourne twice now.

Open to trying other sites in Kent so if anyone wants to meet up just give me a shout, looking forward to playing with you :)

Ace Combat at Paddock Wood is well worth a visit.

Good atmosphere and the site is varied enough to be interesting, even though there are bigger venues in the South East.

Check out Apocalypse Airsoft in Detling, Kent. Big Xmas event on this Sunday which I'll be attending. Plenty of sites to visit in Kent :-)

I've heard Apocalypse is meant to be good, not heard of 1066.

I've heard that Invicta Battlefields is meant to be pretty decent as well.

Ace Combat is a very good site.

Only negative points are the small safezone which gets packed unless you arrive very early, and the parking for the same reasons. Apart from that, the staff, the food, the site and the vast majority of the regulars are all great.

I hope to be back after Christmas.

Invicta Battlefield in staplehurst is a must! They do Saturday games and their 'into the darkness' games at insane, late start with gates opening at 1100 and endex is usually 2000 so half the game day is in darkness, mainly woodland with a mental cqb area!

Archived