Eye Pro

Pilkeith
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So i'm looking for some new eye pro. Previously used the glasses type design, but now i'm after a sealed google type design. However, I'm struggling to find a some at a reasonable price which don't mist up.

Anyone got any recommendations or should I get a mesh pair? Never worn mesh so not sure how it affects vision.

Thanks

• Head Moderator

Good advice, just type "fogging" or similar into search (4 character minimum) and have a look at some of the previous threads - http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/31854-best-goggles-for-not-fogging/?hl=fogging

• Supporters

However, I'm struggling to find a some at a reasonable price which don't mist up.

When you find that particular gold plated unicorn poop, you let us know!

Cheap goggles always fog up.

• Moderators

If no fog or drizzle get mesh, otherwise any type of goggles, people have different outcomes using goggles as it also depends on you sweating like a pig, remove any foam to help aid air flow and use some kind of anti fog spay or wipe, i use fogtech wipes. You could also buy a fan type goggle but still not 100% I've found anyway and have gone back to using my ESS V12s just as much...also depends on headwear and facemask choice as to which ones I use now and type of game

I've got a pair of Bolle goggles I found for less than a tenner. I can't make them fog

I have several pair of Bolle goggles. One of my fav pair was the dark tinted from tool station and not once have they have fogged up.

• Moderators

Like most things though, some things work ok with one person but not another 🙂🙂

My Valken Sierras rarely fog, only in CQB games where theres a bit of standing around do I get any.

I own some Bolle Tracker II's for wearing for when Im not actually skirmishing, wore them one game and they fogged.

So i'm looking for some new eye pro. Previously used the glasses type design, but now i'm after a sealed google type design. However, I'm struggling to find a some at a reasonable price which don't mist up.

Anyone got any recommendations or should I get a mesh pair? Never worn mesh so not sure how it affects vision.

Thanks

I've got Bolle Raiders - they can be switched between glasses type and strap type very quickly. I've had a few fogging issues using the strap because it pulls them in tight against your head which doesn't help with ventilation. No probs on glasses type though.

• Supporters

I've got a pair of Bolle goggles I found for less than a tenner. I can't make them fog

You are clearly not me.

• 2 weeks later...

I use Bolle Tracker 2's every game I play. I've found that removing the "inner" grey plastic bit with the foam seal helps me a lot but I don't "fog" as such but I do find being a sweaty monster I get a lot of condensation in them in the warmer months.

Anti antiperspirant on the forehead (yes I honestly do that) and some kind of headwear to try and soak away some of the sweat tends to help me get through the day, and movement. You sit still and you condensate, airflow aids ridding yourself of it.

Archived