AEG VECTOR

sniperslucky
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Head Moderator

OP, you started the thread titled "Marmite!" so could have just added your update there and not bothered with new thread that has no details/links.

(For those that cannot use search - http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/32485-marmite/?hl=marmite)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

OP, you started the thread titled "Marmite!" so could have just added your update there and not bothered with new thread that has no details/links.

(For those that cannot use search - http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/32485-marmite/?hl=marmite)

also replied in the thread a little before this one! :rolleyes:

also looked at a few youtube vids....and got sidetracked with FPSRussia!!

• 3 weeks later...

"Thread pitch - 14.5mm Negative", everything else sounds perfect except this...

I was looking at the Scorpion EVO, think I'd rather have this now. Only thing I'd do, assuming it has a regular piston, is short stroke it along with the sector gear for a faster trigger.

Dat rate of fire!?

yup, already fast enough!

"Thread pitch - 14.5mm Negative", everything else sounds perfect except this...

I was looking at the Scorpion EVO, think I'd rather have this now. Only thing I'd do, assuming it has a regular piston, is short stroke it along with the sector gear for a faster trigger.

If able to shoot at 24rps it will have damn fast trigger response out the box, short stroking will be OTT IMO

Bear in mind, we won't get the specs they are showing. The uk ones will be nerfed with their 20k motor I imagine

they say this is poking out 350fps though with the 30k, I am not into the Vector as it is too tall for woodland but I'll be mighty pissed if they nerf this one too.

they say this is poking out 350fps though with the 30k, I am not into the Vector as it is too tall for woodland but I'll be mighty pissed if they nerf this one too.

I'm imagine Shield (UK distributor) will tell Krytac they need to again

• Supporters

my PDW never got a 30k motor!

I was led to believe by someone at Krytac that the whole Trident series was 20k in the UK and everyone I have seen that isn't a grey import has been. Also dont see what real difference the barrel length makes as Fps difference between Spr/Crb/Pdw is less than 10 fps with same spring.

yup, already fast enough!

If able to shoot at 24rps it will have damn fast trigger response out the box, short stroking will be OTT IMO

I hardly ever use full auto, and the main site I play is semi only, so I like the trigger response to be as fast as possible.

Also, short stroking reduces the likelihood of the sector gear clashing with the piston.

I was led to believe by someone at Krytac that the whole Trident series was 20k in the UK and everyone I have seen that isn't a grey import has been. Also dont see what real difference the batrel length makes as Fps difference between Spr/Crb/Pdw is less than 10 fps with same spring.

My CRB is running on a 30k.

• Supporters

I disagree on the fps difference between barrel lengths, my SDP upper dropped the fps on my PDW from 350 to below 300

I have never changed a spring on an SDP so don't know if that runs something different. I do know that a m110 was giving me about 8/9 fps difference between a PDW and a CRB can't remember the difference from CRB to SPR exactly but pretty sure that was even less. Not enough difference that I would imagine Krytac using a different spring and motor for the MK2 PDW, but maybe they have. I do know the CRB MK2 is definitely 20k and so was most of the UK MK1 PDW. I know someone with a brand new MK2 PDW I will pull it apart soon as possible and check.

Krytac rep said the Trident MK2 range was all 20k in the UK but maybe that was wrong info.

Archived