mancraftgb.co.uk/ airsoft imports scammers. Not afiliated with mancraft poland

twchdyn
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Mancraft in poland awesome, great customer service, order updates, tracking and stuff arrives promptly. Would happily and will definitely be shopping with you again.

Nick woodhead, airsoft imports mancraft gb whatever you want to call yourself..... piss poor show. YOU need to be contacting the people you have taken money from and making apologies, and giving refunds. You could have answered the phone or replied to emails sent to both your businesses. Customers you have misled should not have to chase you for information or refunds. I am still waiting for a reply to several emails. You could have sent me a message on here now that you have seen this thread and made some excuses.

When i receive my refund i will post here to let everyone know that you are trying to do something to put this right.

Heres my mancraft kit installed in my well mb01. Awesome kit.

Still not heard from Nick Woodhead, despite emailing the adress provided by him in this thread. Wonder how long it will be before i get a reply?

DSC_0579.jpg

DSC_0582.jpg

DSC_0575.jpg

DSC_0573.jpg

I had seen some of their ads, I thought they were affiliated with Mancraft.

Thanks for sharing, From now onwards I will verify that the seller is authorised.

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 7:19 PM, twchdyn said:

Heres my mancraft kit installed in my well mb01. Awesome kit.

Still not heard from Nick Woodhead, despite emailing the adress provided by him in this thread. Wonder how long it will be before i get a reply?

what a cool stuff !

• 4 months later...

Hi guys,

Wish I had read this thread before Xmas, but Mr Woodhead has taken me for nearly £500.

I ordered a couple of SMGs and all seemed OK. But just before Xmas my wife nearly died. Thanks to the doctors and nurses (can never thank them enough) she made a damn fine recovery. However, during her recouperation I had more important things to think about rather than 'toy' guns. I took my eye off the ball and forgot about Mr Woodhead. Until now. I have been trying to contact him for a couple of weeks now, but he never responds to emails or phone calls.

Wish I had never had any dealings with the man. I am resorting to a legal remedy, so with a bit of luck when this is done I hope he feels the same!

Best advice I can give anyone else is avoid doing business with this guy or his company.

On 5/16/2017 at 9:31 PM, Tony R said:

Recovery action is underway. Just can't understand this guys behaviour, you shouldn't treat your customers like a piece of crap.

The example of Special Airsoft Supplies shows that there are cockroaches like this and no matter what they don't seem to go away.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hy guys, I'm just registered, unfortunately I'm in the same situation, I have purchased a rifle from airsoft imports two months ago (dominator dm870, 436£ + shipping + taxes)  and the only thing I received is a huge amount of nothing.
After they payment, they are disappeared, very difficult to contact them, the last messages they sent me was that the replica I've purchased is defected and they waiting for a new one from the wholesaler. After that, nothing.

I have paid with bank transfer so I don't know If my bank can return me the money, I live in Italy and this is another problem.

They don't respond to my emails, fb messages or comments under their posts, I'm very angry and disappointed.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 12/28/2016 at 7:19 PM, twchdyn said:

Still not heard from Nick Woodhead, despite emailing the address provided by him in this thread. Wonder how long it will be before i get a reply?

Sorry to necropost, but having just read the thread.......
Did you ever get your money back?

• Head Moderator

Just linking the topic below about the same person scamming again

Archived