Chest rigs for the taller player

RossyM1
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

N00b poster here just starting to get into the game. I am 6'8 and have been looking at getting some webbing or a chest rig. I've been playing around with some old webbing and can't get it to sit around my waist and is instead riding my midriff. Been looking at 8fields chest rigs as they are "one size fits all" but was wondering what taller players or in general make of them? Thanks

Seems possibly a daft question but surely if you're looking at 'chest' rigs, why are you trying to get it to sit on your waist? A chest rig is designed as described, to sit higher, is on or around the chest area, if you are looking for something to sit around your waist then a belt rig on an H harness is maybe what you're after?

• Supporters

Seems possibly a daft question but surely if you're looking at 'chest' rigs, why are you trying to get it to sit on your waist? A chest rig is designed as described, to sit higher, is on or around the chest area, if you are looking for something to sit around your waist then a belt rig on an H harness is maybe what you're after?

Reading comprehension fail. Back to Janet and John books!

Archived