New player from Canterbury!

SgtSchlenk
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums, but found it very useful so far!

I'm 24, based around canterbury in Kent and I'm looking to get to my first game ASAP, just need to decide which site (probably apoc) and set myself up for going into the big airsoft world all alone as I have no friends wanting to come with me :(..!

• Head Moderator

Welcome :) Airsoft is a pretty friendly hobby, many of us start out playing solo but soon get chatting with other players and arrange to meet up for a game, this forum has been good for that. There is lots of useful information contained here, so read the blue sticky links at the top of each section and try the search tool (minimum of 4 character length) first.

If you do Facebook, there is a group on there called Pew Pew Airsoft which is predominantly Kent based. Good place to make contact with Kent players, There are also a few on here.

Hi fella, welcome to one of the friendliest and inclusive sports in the world! I'm based in Maidstone! If your able to, pop down to Invicta Battlefields on Saturday 10/12/2016, they are running one of their into the darkness days, late start 11:00 so you get a lay in! Look them up of bookface and pop along! They do rentals and a load of my team are going and will deffo make you feel welcome!!

Welcome buddy, very lucky to have a plethora of great sites in Kent, you've mentioned Apocalypse, definitely one is of our best, Someone has already mentioned Invicta Battlefield which is also getting rave reviews... why not pop up to both?! Two different sites to visit across Saturday & Sunday!

Welcome buddy, very lucky to have a plethora of great sites in Kent, you've mentioned Apocalypse, definitely one is of our best, Someone has already mentioned Invicta Battlefield which is also getting rave reviews... why not pop up to both?! Two different sites to visit across Saturday & Sunday!

You played Invicta yet? It deserves the reviews! Airsoft action wrote a piece this month (the Xmas addition)

Welcome buddy, I'm in Dover, New Invicta site looks pretty good, pictures of a new CQB area went up the other days. There's another Kent Facebook site called "Airsoft Kent Ashford" worth checking out and has a list of Kent sites although doesn't mention the closest one to you which would be Quex Park

Thanks for all your replies guys! I'm hoping to head to apocalypse this weekend as long as no other plans, and I'm sure i will find it welcoming, the reviews are all stunning... Shame my MTP is on the other side of the country!

Welcome buddy, I'm in Dover, New Invicta site looks pretty good, pictures of a new CQB area went up the other days. There's another Kent Facebook site called "Airsoft Kent Ashford" worth checking out and has a list of Kent sites although doesn't mention the closest one to you which would be Quex Park

I cant find any information online about Invicta, can you send a link? :)

Thanks for all your replies guys! I'm hoping to head to apocalypse this weekend as long as no other plans, and I'm sure i will find it welcoming, the reviews are all stunning... Shame my MTP is on the other side of the country!

I cant find any information online about Invicta, can you send a link? :)

https://www.facebook.com/Invictabattlefield/

Hi, I am part of the Kent University Airsoft Team so were normally kicking about. Apocalypse and Red 1 are the main ones we use, hopefully we will bumb into you there!

You played Invicta yet? It deserves the reviews! Airsoft action wrote a piece this month (the Xmas addition)

Not yet - Tim B has mentioned it to me a couple of times, really like the fact it runs games on saturdays & the into the evening games really appeal as missions in the dark are my kind of thing. (I sold Tim B his NVRS & DBal PEQ when I upgraded to Thermal)

Currently been in Thailand for a few weeks so will do my best to pop up prior to New Year when I'm back :-)

Not yet - Tim B has mentioned it to me a couple of times, really like the fact it runs games on saturdays & the into the evening games really appeal as missions in the dark are my kind of thing. (I sold Tim B his NVRS & DBal PEQ when I upgraded to Thermal)

Currently been in Thailand for a few weeks so will do my best to pop up prior to New Year when I'm back :-)

Haha Tim B is on the same team as me (UVO)

• 8 months later...

Archived