Websites-Expensive?

Thatsparkyguy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

I am a noobie and looking to start airsoft.

I understand many of my questions will be answered in other threads or even on the field!

However my question is: Are these websites I found expensive and what websites do you use?

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com

I know you could say, it'll depend on what you are buying, totally get that but if you can help me on things like, amazon is cheaper etc.

There is always a place where you think, " I wouldn't buy from there " I'm just trying to get some insight before spending money on possible equipment.

Thanks guys.

I would say if you need two toning go with zero one as they do it for free. I like patrol base though as they have a lot of variety and the UI of the website is very user friendly and easy to navigate. But yeah I would use amazon especially if you have prime for camo gear eye pro face pro etc. But really just find something you like then find who has it the cheapest 😊. Good luck and welcome to the community.

• Head Moderator

And avoid any websites/shop with BB in the name.

Hey guys,

I am a noobie and looking to start airsoft.

I understand many of my questions will be answered in other threads or even on the field!

However my question is: Are these websites I found expensive and what websites do you use?

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com

I know you could say, it'll depend on what you are buying, totally get that but if you can help me on things like, amazon is cheaper etc.

There is always a place where you think, " I wouldn't buy from there " I'm just trying to get some insight before spending money on possible equipment.

Thanks guys.

I have shopped at 4 uk airsoft retailers and you just named two of them. :)

These two particularly have excellent customer service. Remember, as sad as it is the cheapest is not always best if you need aftercare. I would recommend them both, though LWA stock levels are quite unreliable.

Hey guys,

Thank you for all of the replies! They definitely sound like two well known retailers!

I feel more confident and happy to shop with them!

Something you don't want is to spend lots of money then realise that they are not good in terms of customer service and pricing etc.

I shall also avoid any names with BB in it and take a look at zero one!

Thank you for the help! :)

• Supporters

Don't forget airsoft zone, they have some very competitive prices but the websites a bit slow to load at times.

Gunfire in Poland also two tone for those not UKARA'd yet. prices are a fair bit cheaper than compared to the UK. Only downside is that for free postage you have to spend a fair bit though

• 2 weeks later...

Avoid Special Airsoft Supplies.

Gunfire.pl and Taiwangun.com are ace in Europe.

I like Landwarrior a lot but I don't trust their stocking level indicators.

Action Hobbies are great.

JD Airsoft are great.

Crawley Surplus say they will try to price match and they are great guys.

But it all depends on what you want. Always best to shop around and compare.

Avoid Special Airsoft Supplies.

Gunfire.pl and Taiwangun.com are ace in Europe.

I like Landwarrior a lot but I don't trust their stocking level indicators.

Action Hobbies are great.

JD Airsoft are great.

Crawley Surplus say they will try to price match and they are great guys.

But it all depends on what you want. Always best to shop around and compare.

You can't mention LWA and not firesupport and patrol base!

I've only used Fire Support a few times and whilst good, they aren't the cheapest.

Never bought from Patrol Base.

I've only used Fire Support a few times and whilst good, they aren't the cheapest.

Never bought from Patrol Base.

I've bought from WA,LWA,TWG,GF, FS,JD,PB In that order. Only been unhappy with wolf so far. Their service was great when I was new to the hobby but after they sold me my first £300 suddenly they dropped enough for me to look elss where.

Combat South used to be my first point of call. So sad that Steve has passed away: a true gent and he will be sorely missed.

• Moderators

not had an issue with any of these (in Alphabetical order only)

Action Hobbies

Airsoftzone

AirsoftPeak

Firesupport

Fubarbundy

JD Airsoft

Patrolbase

Better if you can visit the shop though :)

Amazon as ebay is fine but you may find most of it actually comes with a 4 odd week delivery as from 'China' as i found out by accident once

• Moderators

yeah agree there, i usually go there when looking at the RiFs, nice to feel the weight etc , anything else i'll shop around and order online if i can unless i end up going to Urban and get it site delivered :)

• Supporters

I've always been happy with Fire Support and Airsoft Zone. However if I order from Airsoft Zone again I will ask them to use a different courier or take my business elsewhere as the last gun I bought from them was thrown over my gate by the local jobsworth from UK Mail.

Archived