NEED HELP !

Lukeberto01
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I think what ImTriggerHappy is trying to say is that this is a question that gets asked repeatedly and some of the people who've been here longer than me get tired of answering it. Somewhat understandably!

If you check out the stickied threads at the top of each sections there is some awesome guides to almost everything and if you can't find what your looking for just use the search bar in the top right!

Hi everyone,

My name is luke and I'm new to airsoft, I could really do with some help on a starting out rifle for the field and any advice on anything to start airsoft ?

Thanks,

Buy a two tone G&G M4 for under £150 including batteries, or hire for around £35 a game (+game fees) for 2 months until you can buy a non two tone. I started with a G&G m4 after I did this, and tbh it's fair to just start with a two tone.

Get boots, gloves and spend at least £50 protecting your head.

Buy a two tone G&G M4 for under £150 including batteries, or hire for around £35 a game (+game fees) for 2 months until you can buy a non two tone. I started with a G&G m4 after I did this, and tbh it's fair to just start with a two tone.

Get boots, gloves and spend at least £50 protecting your head.

thanks you helped a lot.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived