I've got a 3 man squad and we cant think of a name XD

AvidAirsofter776
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Brown trousers + Green Jumper & call yourselves:

Da Tree Amigo's

Bad joke from bad story of mid-week serious drinking in my youthful days....

totally pi$$ed as a fart, had to crash at a m8's place waking up late - crap late for work (again)

dashed home and threw on an old "work" t-shirt & crappy old green jumper with holes in

paying no attention to the clothes or brown cords & shoes I was still wearing from night before

Arrived at work late with an almighty hangover - one of the worst so far, greeted by the boss who I expected to give me hell....

"F*CK ME - YOU LOOK LIKE A F*CKING TREE !!!"

yup - I confirmed that my choice of attire wasn't the best but in my defense I was still 75% rat ar$ed

(didn't even begin to sober up properly until around 2:00pm when good ol' McDonalds seemed to work its magic - boy I was $hit faced looking back)

Brown trousers + Green Jumper & call yourselves:

Da Tree Amigo's

Bad joke from bad story of mid-week serious drinking in my youthful days....

totally pi$$ed as a fart, had to crash at a m8's place waking up late - crap late for work (again)

dashed home and threw on an old "work" t-shirt & crappy old green jumper with holes in

paying no attention to the clothes or brown cords & shoes I was still wearing from night before

Arrived at work late with an almighty hangover - one of the worst so far, greeted by the boss who I expected to give me hell....

"F*CK ME - YOU LOOK LIKE A F*CKING TREE !!!"

yup - I confirmed that my choice of attire wasn't the best but in my defense I was still 75% rat ar$ed

(didn't even begin to sober up properly until around 2:00pm when good ol' McDonalds seemed to work its magic - boy I was $hit faced looking back)

Hahaha lmao I think it's a great name 😅 that's a story to tell the kids!

well there's the stooges.

or you could be the BeeBeeGee's, though you'd need extremely white teeth and beards. [/size]

Hahaha we already thought about the stooges but it doesn't exactly make us sound good lol. Oh, damn here come the stooges again. 😅 Thanks for the suggestions though!

Airsoft team names never make anyone sound good just a little sad and needy.

Haha yeah I guess you're right. At least it makes us seem more organised lol. I appreciate your input though, trigger. It's always nice to see it from a different perspective.

• Supporters

Haha yeah I guess you're right. At least it makes us seem more organised lol. I appreciate your input though, trigger. It's always nice to see it from a different perspective.

Congratulations! You get the award for "Most Diplomatic Response to Triggers Salty Reply"! :D :D :D

I would play for a year or so before trying to come up with a name. Get a good feel for other team names before settling.. I saw a team called "USMC" form when they all played together then after about 4 months not a single member of the "USMC" team wore anything related and they became a local joke :D

I'd avoid anything that locks you into a "type" of playstyle or dress. e.g. SF, SAS. Just come up with an original name.

• Supporters

I would play for a year or so before trying to come up with a name. Get a good feel for other team names before settling.. I saw a team called "USMC" form when they all played together then after about 4 months not a single member of the "USMC" team wore anything related and they became a local joke :D

I'd avoid anything that locks you into a "type" of playstyle or dress. e.g. SF, SAS. Just come up with an original name.

The fact they became a local joke because they didn't wear the corresponding kit to their name just proves my point about whats wrong with airsoft.

To many judgemental need to get a life and grip on reality geardos.

People should never be judged by what they wear or own but only by their attitude.

The fact they became a local joke because they didn't wear the corresponding kit to their name just proves my point about whats wrong with airsoft.

To many judgemental need to get a life and grip on reality geardos.

People should never be judged by what they wear or own but only by their attitude.

The joke was mainly about how they imitated the USMC but wore british kit including SA80s and we play milsim i think it was understandable.

Yeah, I see what you mean. I might make more friends after I play for a bit and build a squad with them, though i doubt it. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived