Looking for first proper AEG (noob sorry lol)

AvidAirsofter776
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, I'm past the point of considering playing airsoft and have decided to go for it! I honestly am hopeless at choosing my own gun, so naturally I turn to the forums 😂. I'm thinking about the nuprol Delta recon alpha:

https://www.justbbguns.co.uk/product/pro-guns/aeg-guns-pro/4118/np-delta-recon-alpha-black

But I'm not sure if it's any good.

My budget is up to £320, though I'd prefer the price to be closer to £200 so my wallet doesn't feel so butthurt lol.

I will be at a field around 100 to 300 metres long, so the fps needs to be pretty low I guess.

Suggestions are much appreciated! Thanks.

I imagine Most will suggest you avoid the site you linked. The nuprol guns are quite new as far as I'm aware so you may struggle for info on them , but if you want to keep the price down the G&G cm16 range are a well reviewed choice and cheaper than what you have linked.

Don't use these Just BB Guns - I made my first purchase from them when I too was first getting started, and learned the hard way.

I like the g&g firehawk. Nice little guns and not so expensive

Not half!! For £140 it's a bargain and that's if you buy it new! I loved my little firehawk, trying desperately to shorten my Tippmann down 😂

Not half!! For £140 it's a bargain and that's if you buy it new! I loved my little firehawk, trying desperately to shorten my Tippmann down 😂

I like my friends. I needed a new gun last week and the only thing they jad in that was simalar was thw ares am0007 so went for that and i love it!

Archived