Co2 or Gas magazines

fin
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i will be purchasing my first pistol soon a ASG CZ P-09 (gas blowback)

and wondering if i should get Co2 or Gas magazines

which one is best for price/perfomance it will only be using around 5 mags a day if that at skirmishes if that

thanks for reading :)

• Supporters

Gas - as a quick reliable answer if you wish to use it skirmishing

GG usually hits 300-320fps aprox

CO2 - often hits over 500fps on a fresh bulb settles at about 400fps until it starts to deplete so too hot for skirmishing

Green Gas - if you use a lot you can use propane/Colemans (no not the mustard) with a tiny tiny squirt of silicone

very cheap in long run but a little smelly, you can buy the kits

Some real cheap nasty co2 bulbs don't seal too great and almost bust a cheap plastic mag trying to tighten it further

So yeah this is why most run Green Gas over CO2

there are restrict/adapter/mods to lose a little power from co2 guns, plus you can buy a refillable co2 bulb you fill with green gas

but in a nutshell - go for green gas option to save hassle

Not had any issues with my cutlass on co2 always been fine for playing cqb. First shot i always let off to the floor. And it Chrono's just on 340 then. But its average is about 320.

I own a p-09 and it performs better on Co2 in my opinion,it should also drop just below 350 after a couple of shots

Archived