Best CQB guns?

JoelAirsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

For fun u can seriously rattle the shots out too. Poke finger through trigger and slide back and forth. Amazed me how fast u can fire them.

Oh yes, some budget stuff is worth a punt in my book

a lot of budget stuff is a bit lame to complete crap - but a few things I will say are worth a look like the 104/105 & mk23's

Oh yes, some budget stuff is worth a punt in my book

a lot of budget stuff is a bit lame to complete crap - but a few things I will say are worth a look like the 104/105 & mk23's

I would purchase a cheap one, but I'll be using pistol as my primary weapon and would like to last a long time :)

• Supporters

I would purchase a cheap one, but I'll be using pistol as my primary weapon and would like to last a long time :)

The gun is less than £15 and tbh is a wiser investment than your £180 SRC

if that SRC is a JBBG special then most likely a 6mm plastic bushing with old style 2-piece hop unit & weak cream cheese gears

Sure you can buy a very very nice secondary - just listing some other options to consider

make sure you check price & availability for spare mags when looking at new toy guns

The gun is less than £15 and tbh is a wiser investment than your £180 SRC

if that SRC is a JBBG special then most likely a 6mm plastic bushing with old style 2-piece hop unit & weak cream cheese gears

Sure you can buy a very very nice secondary - just listing some other options to consider

make sure you check price & availability for spare mags when looking at new toy guns

Sorry - I've already purchased my SRC... (dont use it its shit), I'm just looking for a pistol to use (bear in mind I've NEVER played an airsoft game), which is why I want to buy this g17 for £180, since it seems reliable and a fairly good gun for cqb.

For 180 you could get an entry level valken or g&g which will work well for cqb or outdoor and two of those pistols. The price doesn't reflect on the actual thing. Used mine twice heavily in cqb and no issues with them.

I had an src myself it worked ok for a bit then fell apart starting with wiring ended up with all new internals.

• Supporters

Sorry - I've already purchased my SRC... (dont use it its sh*t), I'm just looking for a pistol to use (bear in mind I've NEVER played an airsoft game), which is why I want to buy this g17 for £180, since it seems reliable and a fairly good gun for cqb.

well as you may not have ukara/defense if you haven't skirmished etc then....

or the auto 18:
try RC10 and if you get 10% off that is £90 delivered
my son (ooops not true - my bad....)
I bought my son the G18c 4th gen EU thingy from LWA when on offer - but alas that is long gone now
Oh well there are loads of options depending on your budget & needs

well as you may not have ukara/defense if you haven't skirmished etc then....

or the auto 18:
try RC10 and if you get 10% off that is £90 delivered
my son bought the G18c 4th gen EU thingy from LWA when on offer - but alas that is long gone now
Oh well there are loads of options depending on your budget & needs

Thankyou!

Archived