Best CQB guns?

JoelAirsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello everyone,

I'm pretty new with Airsoft (I have a m4 src which is terrible for £180 i paid), and want to started CQB sites. I'm going to the store tomorrow as I'll be purchasing a gun for christmas.

I really like the idea of using pistol-only, any good recomendations for a pistol around £200, good quality and gas powered? (preferably from bombupairsoft.co.uk)

Any help will be much appreciated

thanks

I use a we cutlass and should have the twin Monday from Bombup. I deal with them regular and can recommend them great lads and great service.

I use duel weild pistols for cqb. Fire rate like full auto (semi only where i play)and easier for sneaking round.

I use a we cutlass and should have the twin Monday from Bombup. I deal with them regular and can recommend them great lads and great service.

I use duel weild pistols for cqb. Fire rate like full auto (semi only where i play)and easier for sneaking round.

Hi Karl,

Nice, cheers. And i live in ormskirk, theres a cqb here?

Hi Karl,

Nice, cheers. And i live in ormskirk, theres a cqb here?

There is a woodland on your doorstep bud. Delta team 3. And their cqb site the sanctuary is in sthelens.

Pretty much mate yes. 20 quid walk on 10 quid for rentals. Woodland is a 30 acre site. If u want to add Me on Facebook i can add u to their group. I will inbox u my info. They announce all dates of games on the page.

Pretty much mate yes. 20 quid walk on 10 quid for rentals. Woodland is a 30 acre site. If u want to add Me on Facebook i can add u to their group. I will inbox u my info.

nice one mate, dont use facebook anyway. also, not sure if im hearing this right but pistols go through 1-2 magazines then I must refill gas? sorry for sounding like a newb haha

Depends on the pistol. Non blow back can do 5 bb fills per gas fill. I have two plastic nbb m92's for back up quieter but same power just feel flimsy.

Blow back uses a portion of the gas to cycle so is less efficient.i can do two full fills on my cutlass per gas fill. But rapid fire reduces that to around 1 and half.

Depends on the pistol. Non blow back can do 5 bb fills per gas fill. I have two plastic nbb m92's for back up quieter but same power just feel flimsy.

Blow back uses a portion of the gas to cycle so is less efficient.i can do two full fills on my cutlass per gas fill. But rapid fire reduces that to around 1 and half.

Thanks for the info :) Me brothers and dad going down to buy some nice guns tomorrow, obviously we don't have licenses so we'll have to wait for them to paint them, or do they put orange tips on them?

• Supporters

Well depends on what you want and how far you wish to go but a wiser investment than SRC and some change....

Budget CQB shopping list:
(non blowback pistol at silly throw away price)
buy a couple at that silly price
or additional mags:
This is only a rough guide for a cheapo upgrade option....
(€175 orders get free shipping btw)
BTW - they do free 2-tone but move ya ar$e coz offers only until Monday
I was a very good boy today - bought nothing though the credit card was screaming at me BUY BUY BUY MORE GUNS

Well depends on what you want and how far you wish to go but a wiser investment than SRC and some change....

Budget CQB shopping list:
(non blowback pistol at silly throw away price)
buy a couple at that silly price
or additional mags:
This is only a rough guide for a cheapo upgrade option....
BTW - they do free 2-tone but move ya ar$e coz offers only until Monday
I was a very good boy today - bought nothing though the credit card was screaming at me BUY BUY BUY MORE GUNS

£16? :o

Whats the difference between that pistol and a £200 one?

• Supporters

£16? :o

Whats the difference between that pistol and a £200 one?

no blowback

not as realistic but should get another mag of 22 bb's out of it coz a bit more efficient

SRC - STTi - HFC = same gun: GG104 = Green Gas & GC104 = CO2 gun - don't buy a co2 gun as it will very likely be too hot

luckily the co2 guns can take the green gas mags

the 105's are same but have a rail underneath - the GG or GC104's don't have the under rail

G&G piss over src

I raided my HPA stash, no hpa for me. Ironically after ordering a gun I found my perfect hpa donor gun 15% cheaper than i'd ever seen it, in some ways happy I saw it too late. :D

• Supporters

I have two of the same 16 euro pistols for back ups lol. for the price they are surprisingly decent.

They do the job - mag is plastic but gun is quite hefty

found if you pull the trigger very slowly it may not always relatch 100% of time

but bit of grease if they do that but who pulls trigger slowly when you are getting attacked

at that daft price you just bin it if it starts to play up - normally a £30 or so gun in UK

http://www.onlybbguns.co.uk/hg-104-m92f-beretta-hfc-hg-104-m92-gas-pistol.html#.WDibt9SLSt8

or

http://www.onlybbguns.co.uk/110476-hfc-gg-105-m9-nbb-gas-pistol-with-rail-black.html?filter_name=hfc%20gg105#.WDicK9SLSt8

try code RC10 and you might get 10% off @ onlybbguns

though tbh we don't recommend sites with " BB " in their names as most of their stuff is pure crap

if you can go for a "proper" retailer & gunfire is sound especially as they do 2-tone now if no ukara

a lot of their prices can't be beat especially when they have offers on

a FireHawk for about £120 ish - very tempting

a lot have owned the slightly more expensive but still cheap as chip mk23 non-blowback gun

and rate that quite highly - you don't HAVE to have blow-back - its cool but not a must must have

(a G&G & half decent non blowback pistol is a good starter setup to get going with in my book peew peew etc...)

Amazed I didn't go nutz but a thing called employment restricts my expenditure - I got way too much stuff anyway

For fun u can seriously rattle the shots out too. Poke finger through trigger and slide back and forth. Amazed me how fast u can fire them.

Archived