Camoraids

Gunman
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Don’t think any ones saying there not a good retailer (they certainly know there stuff on TM recoils) , it just seams to be a recurring theme with them that there general tech work certainly leaves a LOT to be desired when you go to them for non TM EBB work .

• 4 months later...

A big, massive positive  for CAMOraids for me.

Was down there (they’re local to me) Saturday before last, bought a TM M&P9L. After a couple of days of trouble free running, it started to not pick up bb’s and not lock back on empty.

Called them, went straight back down this Saturday, the guys spent Monday sorting it (tolerances we’re out, same with the rest of their stock of M&P9L’s, we tried them all) and now it working like a dream.

For top end guns (TM) and brilliant after market service, I cannot recommend them highly enough.

rdb

• Moderators

When did they move as last time I looked on their site they were in Cambridge...? Or has a Cambs address 

14 minutes ago, djben9 said:

When did they move as last time I looked on their site they were in Cambridge...? Or has a Cambs address 

They might have a sight in Cambridge, but I went to Canvey Island, in Essex

2 hours ago, djben9 said:

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

They might have a sight in Cambridge, but I went to Canvey Island, in Essex

They were in Cambridge but moved this year to Essex

• Moderators

I wasn’t going mad then!, the address was literally 10mins away! 😂

On 02/12/2019 at 18:59, rocketdogbert said:

A big, massive positive  for CAMOraids for me.

Was down there (they’re local to me) Saturday before last, bought a TM M&P9L. After a couple of days of trouble free running, it started to not pick up bb’s and not lock back on empty.

Called them, went straight back down this Saturday, the guys spent Monday sorting it (tolerances we’re out, same with the rest of their stock of M&P9L’s, we tried them all) and now it working like a dream.

For top end guns (TM) and brilliant after market service, I cannot recommend them highly enough.

rdb

Hi, what are your thoughts on the M&P9? Was going to pop down to Camoraids this week, was thinking the M&P9 or an HK45.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Nunfa1 said:

Hi, what are your thoughts on the M&P9? Was going to pop down to Camoraids this week, was thinking the M&P9 or an HK45.

Thanks

Both nice guns, HK45 is a lot bigger. They have everything in stock on display to handle and dry fire, you might even find you like something else

3 hours ago, Nunfa1 said:

Thanks

I hated the M&P9 with a passion.
And I loved the HK45 so much I bought two, one for each hand 😉 

But that's cos I prefer larger pistols, generally. As @rocketdogbert says, pop down if you're local and get hands on.

Archived