Shotgun loadout

Sammolllara
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I am looking to start airsoft and I am looking to start a shotgun loadout as I have heard they are an affordable way to get into airsoft. I am under 18 so do not have UKARA and so two-tone is neccesary. My Budget is around £100 for the whole loadout including gun and face protection. If possible can some people give me ideas and tips on how to start and possibly links to good equipment. I already have some camouflage uniform and boots from doing CCF with my school.

Thanks. :D

Taking a shotgun to a skirmish for the first time is a bit like taking a knife to a gunfight.

There are lots of posts about starting up and what kit etc on here.

Get a inexpensive two tone AEG to start but you will need somebody over 18 to buy it for you.

There is a whole sub forum called new players which has pinned topics giving advice.

A decent but inexpensive rifle will cost between £100-200 so you probably need to up your budget.

If you want to skirmish, dont be tempted to buy a £80 wonder as it wont last. Basic G&G combat machine or somethung like that.

Archived