Most Awesome Gun EVER!

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

gasp! how dare you call me gay :P i wonder why pink got classed as a girls colour and blue got counted as a boys colour etc etc...

and yes i think it does count as two tone... i think if you run into an off license pointing at the cashier he's not gonna be like "Oh my god, hes gotta gun" more like think to himself "urm........ lol?"

yes drugs, or be part of GHOST WOLVES! WAAY joking, and fate, nice gun, does it come in mens! lol im on fire!

hm cool, but i wouldnt pick it for a weapon colour, unless you want the opponent to laugh to death

EDIT just watched the video, and fate i have a question... Are you a little sister, girlfriend or a mother?

well i just saying, i am not checking, and when was the last time you went on FB? i sent you a request lol

hm cool, but i wouldnt pick it for a weapon colour, unless you want the opponent to laugh to death

see if thay laugh them self's to death dose that count as a hit

Archived