Hand up - who's going to the Mall on 20th?

Ajax
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

I see Trigger is intimidating The Mall patrons again.

You gotta liven things up a bit sometimes or it all gets boring. Not many people are ever willing to put there money where their mouth is anymore though.

You need to come and meet up soon, there is Saturday game in a couple of weeks its on their facebook page. The game play is right up your street.

You gotta liven things up a bit sometimes or it all gets boring. Not many people are ever willing to put there money where their mouth is anymore though.

You need to come and meet up soon, there is Saturday game in a couple of weeks its on their facebook page. The game play is right up your street.

Dec 3rd? All booked in bud.

Thanks guys for the game. Not the best yellow's team play but hey I had few good kills today. Unfortunately most deaths were friendly fire :(

• Head Moderator

Dec 3rd? All booked in bud.

I shall see you both there, my place is booked. Of course, we will be on opposite teams - Justice League vs Narco Chavs :P

Only one - in dark corridor, after I whispered to his ear "knife kill" he responded with rough voice "but I'm a marshall"-does it count? :)

Archived