SMG for CQB

NathyB
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So having played about 4 games now in woodland I want to try a CQB game although my m4 is useable for this I would like a smg

Any reqemendations ?

I like the mp7 but it has a fps of 200ish is this considered low for CQB or will it be fine for indoor use ?

So having played about 4 games now in woodland I want to try a CQB game although my m4 is useable for this I would like a smg

Any reqemendations ?

I like the mp7 but it has a fps of 200ish is this considered low for CQB or will it be fine for indoor use ?

Personally i run a scorpion evo. Find a few people run them as theyre really good out of the box. Quite compact and has a quick change spring on it too.

Depending on your budget. I run with customised JG MP5k and with side arm. And some games I take only two pistols with me. As I said depending on your budget and game style. EVO is great but it is on what I would call "rather expensive" end of the spectrum. :)

• Supporters

Depending on your budget. I run with customised JG MP5k and with side arm. And some games I take only two pistols with me. As I said depending on your budget and game style. EVO is great but it is on what I would call "rather expensive" end of the spectrum. :)

Evo isn't expensive at all its only £300 and you get a lot of gun for that.

To the OP the only MP7's worth buying are the TM and KWA gbb's. All others are garbage.

£200 ish but obviously want some thing good out the box, UMAREX do a mp7 but I hear the gear box split, don't mind waiting and maybe stretching the budget for some thing I'm not going to have problems with

Are the ggb's a lot of work and mainentance ? And cost of mags for the TM & KWA ?

• Supporters

£200 ish but obviously want some thing good out the box, UMAREX do a mp7 but I hear the gear box split, don't mind waiting and maybe stretching the budget for some thing I'm not going to have problems with

Are the ggb's a lot of work and mainentance ? And cost of mags for the TM & KWA ?

Maintenance wise its just a case of keeping it lubed and then they are both pretty reliable.

Mags are expensive £35ish for 40rnd mags but if you shop around the classifieds you can find some real bargain packages same for the evo.

• Supporters

Ares vz.58 compact, add the m4 mag adapter (so your m4 mags fit).

Love mine, great little gun, really snappy trigger. The only drawback is the limited battery space, but this is solve able.

• Supporters

When I run an SMG, I use my TM MP7 GBB. Cracking gun. Or I use my E&L AKs-74u. The folding stock makes it easily compact

My MP7with 5 mags has been on sale here for ages for the bargain price of £230

• 2 weeks later...

Archived