8fields tactical gear

chris5887
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I got their gun bag and their knee & elbow protection. Fair quality FOR THE PRICE. but for example their elbow protection has enough space for bodybuilder but knee protection will fit only skinny teenager. My advice try before you buy or ask for dimentions.

Personally I like light load out. I use cheap Chinese vest and it serves me well 7 months now.

Others may disagree with me but I would recommend you: buy what you like as long as it is cheap. Run with it for a while and learn what you like what not.

I saw many people running with plate carrier chest rigs. They look cool but they are very hot. For me they are not suitable for CQB or assault type as I got bloody hot and wet after half an hour. My current set up is simple webbing with lots of ventilation. And I like it. But again it is up to your personal preferences.

• Moderators

my brother has an 8fields vest, with my spare warrior pouches molle'd on, he loves it, and didn't pay the £120 i paid for my WAS one. Its still going strong, fits his 3 hi-caps in and doesnt worry. To him it was a beginners vest while he got used to it and what he wanted but he's not had a need to upgrade it

i now use my WAS CPC more than my chest rig....but its time will come again soon :)

Archived