UMP/UMG mag query

Spatch
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guys, I'm looking for a definitive answer on this one, I used to have a G&G UMG, I'm now considering buying another as I wish I'd kept it but mags.....50 r or 530r hi cap, neither are really acceptable, the gun will be my spare for when I won't use my TW5

I have read that the old classic army 100r mid caps worked but they are like unicorn poo, is there anything that is around that capacity that works? I'm after someone to actually confirm 100%, not that they think their mates mates uncles great grandfathers dog had some

Cheers guys

I can second the above. I have been looking for some CA 100rd mags for ages, with no luck.

The old DE (Double Eagle, I think...) chinese clone mags fit too, but are the same capacity as G&G's. I'm not aware of anything else fitting, I know Star/Ares don't work. I've read that the Umarex don't either.

I know the star etc Don't work, I have heard tell of being able to mill out the insides of the g&g ones to increase capacity but unsure where I would find springs long enough for them

Archived