Shall I get a Ics l85

Scogi54
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

This is the equivalent to asking your mates if you should shag that slightly chubby girl that they think is a bit minging but that you really fancy deep down.

Buy the L85, and just like your mates we'll take the piss for a few weeks, then nobody will even notice.

;)

• Supporters

L85 is one of them guns you "think" you want

but I would say a number of people decide it is maybe not a keeper

Not saying don't get one - they look different, British, and wtf you don't see them like common as muck M4's

Just my opinion - and that is all it is, a few on here have them Army Armament cheap clone on G&G or ICS or Ares etc....

Mine have not been skirmished, not selling but just wanted one coz - ehm coz I wanted one I suppose

Still prefer my Combat Masheen's tbh

But all the time you don't own one you will always be wanting one

(always want what you can't have or haven't got I guess)

The answer to all these issues is to simply JUST BUY MORE / ALL GUNS

yup - I'm that messed up that is what I set out to do but still keep going back to G&G "everybody has one" M4's

But all the time you don't own one you will always be wanting one

(always want what you can't have or haven't got I guess)

The answer to all these issues is to simply JUST BUY MORE / ALL GUNS

And the King ain't satisfied till he rules everything

• Supporters

This is the equivalent to asking your mates if you should shag that slightly chubby girl that they think is a bit minging but that you really fancy deep down.

Buy the L85, and just like your mates we'll take the piss for a few weeks, then nobody will even notice.

;)

This coming from someone who owns an M4 which is the equivalent of that average looking girl who is only well known because everyone has had a go on her (and always felt a bit unsatisfied after)

To make matters worse it's a specna so its the airsoft version of lidl's own brand 😉

To the OP the ICS L85 is a good bit of kit so if you want one buy one and b*ll*cks to anybody else's opinion.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

This coming from someone who owns an M4 which is the equivalent of that average looking girl who is only well known because everyone has had a go on her (and always felt a bit unsatisfied after)

To make matters worse it's a specna so its the airsoft version of lidl's own brand 😉

You got me! :)

• Supporters

They are ALL toy guns - don't matter if its hpa mofo or a Singer whirry aeg or whatever.....

The (toy) gun is a small part of it, the player is one who administers the skill

I could not give a flying/swimming/walking f*ck what gun a player uses

it is how they participate and their own character that matters to me than a 2-tone, £125 to £750 gun they carry

yes a good gun helps, yes it is nice to have a gun that YOU like - after all it is YOUR money so wtf buy what YOU want

To the OP the ICS L85 is a good bit of kit so if you want one buy one and b*ll*cks to anybody else's opinion.

^ this is so damn true ^

What would be very wise is if you can hold one - they are different of course the bullpup and its design

I like it in my collection but can't see me using my cheapo R85 really as I personally prefer what I'm used to

Think nobody can give you a correct answer, you will keep wanting one as explained

Ed has an ICS that is a top notch lovely example I'm lead to believe

just I have seen a few people sell on the L85's after a short while is all I was trying to point out

this is more true for people getting it out of their system and needing to sell on if they were stupid/sad enough to collect toy guns

Deffo advise getting a decent model like ICS over cheapo R85 unless it is really stupidly cheap as chips offer

I've got a G&G L85 & love it. I've seen the ICS version & the users had pretty much the same problem with the trigger unit where it wouldn't work properly.

The G&G one is a pain to strip the gear box with all the added bits on it but the quick change spring system is great

Archived