suggest gun with good recoil

forumslv
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there,

Could you suggest me what gun should I buy so I can get recoil ?

I have heard gas guns have good recoil but they aren't great during winter.. so what kind of electric gun you would suggest buying ?

I tried both gas and electric recoil guns both of them are great fun. Currently I am using g36c (without any recoil)

Regards

PTS RM4 ERG is good if you can find one. The electric recoil guns are not as good for recoil as a gas gun though but will shoot reliably all year round.

• Head Moderator

If your budget is about £600 then you can buy a TM recoil and a few magazines. I have not made any modifications to mine, except fitting Deans connectors for the LiPo battery. The recoil on my HK416 is better than the other AEGs that I have tried (it is a personal preference) but I actually bought it for the build quality and reliability, not its recoil.

Have a look at the G&G with pneumatic recoil. Nothing like a gas gun but the bolt slaps back and forth which at least gives a little impression of firing and recoil.

Have a look at the G&G with pneumatic recoil. Nothing like a gas gun but the bolt slaps back and forth which at least gives a little impression of firing and recoil.

That's just pneumatic blowback, there is zero recoil involved. All that you have is the mock bolt plate reciprocating.

Bo dynamics l4 Baw has a hell of a kick very close to gbb. I have one and love it. Year round functionality with the recoil bonus. Has a second piston inside the buffer tube for the recoil. Roughly about 3x the kick of the bolt guns.

TM recoils are superb, I also used to have the TM MP7 GBB which is a great fun gun all year round (Just use Green gas), plenty of recoil and "Crack" when it;s fired, only issue is the weighty mags.

• Supporters

Funny isn't it how firearms makers spend fortunes trying to reduce felt recoil to improve the usability of their weapons and here we are desperately trying to find the gun with the biggest kick....

• Supporters

Funny isn't it how firearms makers spend fortunes trying to reduce felt recoil to improve the usability of their weapons and here we are desperately trying to find the gun with the biggest kick....

Im not because recoil to me is just something to destroy your accuracy.

Its ok in pistols because they are really for up close so accuracy is not so important but not interested in it rifles because it's detrimental to what I want to achieve.

I want a good airsoft gun for the purpose of playing airsoft.

I know this might upset some people but its not real🙉🙊

Gas guns generally work badly in winter although some just about cope. Gas magazines generally cost upto £50 each and only hold 30-40 BBs and will normally only reliable fire one mags worth of BBs before losing power so you are probably going to need roughly 7 mags which could add £300 to the cost of the gun.

I am kind of guessing (if I am wrong my apologies) that you are new to airsoft, with that in mind I'd suggest avoiding any gas guns for now.

With just a £300-£400 budget you are not going to be able to afford a Tokyo Marui Recoil Shock.

So if you want reliable and recoil and you don't want it to be utter garbo I think you are only left with these:

http://www.surplusstore.co.uk/bb-guns/realistic-bb-rifles/bymake/kwa/kwa-rm4-scout-erg.html

http://www.surplusstore.co.uk/bb-guns/realistic-bb-rifles/bymake/kwa/kwa-rm4-cqb-erg.html

http://www.surplusstore.co.uk/bb-guns/realistic-bb-rifles/bymake/kwa/kwa-rm4-a1-erg.html

I have the PTS RM4 CQB and it is an awesome gun although some slate it for having a bad air-seal, mine pumped out a consistent 340fps once bedded in and has great range/accuracy too.

thanks for your reply.

What's is your thoughts of (kwa) pts syndicate m4 ?

I have the PTS RM4 CQB and it is an awesome gun although some slate it for having a bad air-seal, mine pumped out a consistent 340fps once bedded in and has great range/accuracy too.

ummm, this

Archived