post traumatic airsofting disorder lol

richard1988
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I used to mock it...until I started getting this post-skirmish:

Drifting off to sleep, only to be jolted awake by a BB homing in on you..!

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I used to mock it...until I started getting this post-skirmish:

Drifting off to sleep, only to be jolted awake by a BB homing in on you..!

I thought I was the only one!

Nodding off on the sofa infront of the telly and then have flashbacks of swarms of BBs heading straight for my face!

But yeah, I've had a great day airsofting and now the next few weeks are going to feel so boring in comparison :(

I dream about airsoft shopping. The worst part is waking up to my empty room.

At a game yesterday I witnessed a young lad (16/17ish) who really wasn't enjoying it at all! What made it worse is the dumbfuck marshall that decided to throw a 12gauge primer in a tower which was supposed to be our "No fire zone".

• Mostly Retired Moderators

At a game yesterday I witnessed a young lad (16/17ish) who really wasn't enjoying it at all! What made it worse is the dumbfuck marshall that decided to throw a 12gauge primer in a tower which was supposed to be our "No fire zone".

I'm gonna take a guess that was at EAG Dorking?

During the four team fort game?

Luckily I was far away from that, but I've been had by it before a few weeks back. You can feel it ripple through your lungs, that thing!

I'm gonna take a guess that was at EAG Dorking?

During the four team fort game?

Luckily I was far away from that, but I've been had by it before a few weeks back. You can feel it ripple through your lungs, that thing!

Spot on! TBH the Marshall was a twat to do that! It burnt through a guys glove and two of he lads were fairly shell shocked! We were told that the tower was safe! Obviously not. He jokingly held a sniper rifle to my head a few mins later counting backwards from 5. Hate to say it but that's about the third time a Marshall has acted like a twat!

That's a shame to hear. He's usually a good Marshall each time I've been.

Infact most of the EAG Marshalls and team are spot on. In my experiences anyway.

The way I see it, if a Marshall is having to apologize and give a player money for damages, thats not a good marshall! I like Dorking, John's a good bloke but I have no time for people who think it's funny to do stuff like that! Very unprofessional!

I have seen some proper questionable behavior by the EAG lot on a couple of occasions. :angry:

Still love the sites though..

I have seen some proper questionable behavior by the EAG lot on a couple of occasions. :angry:

Still love the sites though..

Never had an issue with the Worthing lot, good bunch of guys. Yeah there's banter and a bit of "Tomfoolery" but nothing dangerous.

Dorking and Tunnels, one occasion at each.

I miss Tunnels and still love Dorking as a site though.

My love for the hobby outweighs some errors, its when its accepted and becomes the norm when I walk away. In fairness both times were dealt with and havent seen them repeated.

Dorking and Tunnels, one occasion at each.

I miss Tunnels and still love Dorking as a site though.

My love for the hobby outweighs some errors, its when its accepted and becomes the norm when I walk away. In fairness both times were dealt with and havent seen them repeated.

I recommend Worthing! Top notch people and marshals. Also worth trying Dogtags, well run even though there's always issues with hit taking.

The Underground bunker was EAG as well wasn't it? The one I went to had no chrono, hot guns and I had my finger was fractured when shot by one. Its sounding like its a rotten company, good sites but bad marshalling.

The Underground bunker was EAG as well wasn't it? The one I went to had no chrono, hot guns and I had my finger was fractured when shot by one. Its sounding like its a rotten company, good sites but bad marshalling.

I wouldn't say a rotten company, had most of my best days at Epsom Tunnels and Dorking, a couple of questionable actions but nothing I would consider not going back for.

Usually run well and the owner is pretty sound, it is quite laid back but the culture they are trying to get is one of honesty, unfortunately dickheads will always abuse this.

The chrono issue has always been something at Epsom more often it was there and for such a close quarters site I think it should have been used more and compulsory.

I do think they should abandon the power in the players hands honesty approach and introduce stricter rules and procedures as I can see its not too everyones liking.

I get nightmares usually near to game day that i turn up to site without batteries, been happening for about 6 years now! But i have never forgotten them on the actual day so i suppose it is helping!

I get nightmares usually near to game day that i turn up to site without batteries, been happening for about 6 years now! But i have never forgotten them on the actual day so i suppose it is helping!

Haha pre game doubts. I ALWAYS get there thinking I have left eye pro, batteries or something like that behind!!

Archived