H&K 417D

Wombat_Dirt
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, i'm looking into buying a Umarex H&K HK 417D sniper and was wondering if anyone knows of any shops near to northampton that sell these guns as I would like to get a feel for it before purchasing + I don't fancy a drive up north to patrol base in Yorkshire,

Cheers in advance, Wombat_dirt.

Hey dude,

What makes you want the Umarex??

The main reason is the build quality and the reviews i've read + there only seem to be a couple of manufactures that make the 417D and only 1 i've seen that make the 417d sniper

Why do you want the so called sniper variant in particular?

Simple really, I'm 38 out of shape and i'm more used to single shot riffles but with the 417d sniper I can get the best of both worlds if the need arises if you know what I mean

• Supporters

Why do you want the so called sniper variant in particular?

Heavier and won't perform any better than a bog standard AEG either. For the price you could get a Scorpion Evo? Or a G&G M14, which will outperform the 417, range and accuracy wise. :unsure:

• Supporters

Simple really, I'm 38 out of shape and i'm more used to single shot riffles but with the 417d sniper I can get the best of both worlds if the need arises if you know what I mean

The 416 works exactly the same and is a lot lighter. You wont get any extra range or accuracy with the 417 compared to any other rifle.

TM H&K 416/417 is far superior to the vfc.

The 416 works exactly the same and is a lot lighter. You wont get any extra range or accuracy with the 417 compared to any other rifle.

TM H&K 416/417 is far superior to the vfc.

and thx for the info i'll have a look into some of the others you have mentioned.

cheers

Archived