Is adjusting hopup whilst shooting full auto alright?

nj76291
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

how did you manage that? and how many shots? It could wear the bucking a little quicker but it is designed to have pressure applied to it when BBs are being fired.

how did you manage that? and how many shots? It could wear the bucking a little quicker but it is designed to have pressure applied to it when BBs are being fired.

Finger was on the trigger applying pressure. It was about 6 shots. Also thanks for quick reply :)

Am not quite sure why your finger would need to be anywhere near the trigger but lesson learnt I hope, trigger discipline is important. I'm sure we have all done silly stuff at somepoint.

Am not quite sure why your finger would need to be anywhere near the trigger but lesson learnt I hope, trigger discipline is important. I'm sure we have all done silly stuff at somepoint.

thank you for your reply :) I am very stupid sometimes :)

i wouldnt of thought it would do any damage but i think its better to dial it in with single shot..

Archived