Airsoft on your own

Elts7
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yeah i went wednesday. Met a few guys. Lost the group i ended up going with! Once masks are on you have no clue whos who!

• Supporters

After playing for several years I have got to know what the average airsoft player is like.

So my advice is when you are feeling uncomfortable and all alone with your weapon in hand just remember its not really any different to your sex life, and you have plenty of practice going it alone then.

That should work for 90% of you.

The other 10% remember you might be all alone but at least you cant hear the missus nagging.

Once you are there its easy to talk to people, most people are friendly and willing to talk about there stuff or help. Don't let the full camo put you off, remember going to my first game, walked in and about 30 people in full kit staring at me.

I find if I go by myself or with others, when the plastic starts flying you don't care who your with, and you group / team play with anyone who is around you at that time.

Well due to the way i play ik always in the frontline so im the first man in the doors and the room aha

More than happy when skirmishing without friends - You can have your own agenda, enjoy banter with others whom you may not normally engage with. As stated, it's a friendly community, everyone at the site is there for the same purpose & always good to talk to others about their kit, what works / was doesn't etc.

my first game at delta i went alone. the members made me feel very welcomed. and involved. it was even more friendly when i took my daughter with everyone looking out for her making sure she was ok and having fun.

Considering going on my todd for the first time as myself and my friend can never de-conflict plans / wife's orders. Somewhat sceptical as my closest site is very small and most people seem to go in groups or as a team. Just hate knowing the initial half hour is going to be a bit awkward looking like billy no mates lol

Considering going on my todd for the first time as myself and my friend can never de-conflict plans / wife's orders. Somewhat sceptical as my closest site is very small and most people seem to go in groups or as a team. Just hate knowing the initial half hour is going to be a bit awkward looking like billy no mates lol

I thought that but you gear up and what not then just look around as someone else said. Talking abiut someones gear is a great convo starter even if youre not too keen on it aha

• Moderators

I think it's all been covered here!

Until very recently I've been going alone, my brother has now decided to go and seems to go to Tuddenham every 2 weeks!

Even at games we tend to be on the same team as he uses my bag to store stuff etc and ask me for advice now and again but I hardly see him or his friend, we do our own thing 99% of the time working with others

As long as you enjoy it and happy, don't worry! 🙂

Iv just started airsoft myself i dont know anyone else who does it so i really dont mind going on my own though it wouldnt be bad for a bit of crack i suppose lol

• 2 years later...

Hi Guys I see this is an old thread it I was wondering if anyone is in Shropshire/ Staffordshire and wanted to get into Airsoft ? I haven’t been as none of my mates fancy it but really want to get into it. 33 years young :) . Hopefully hear from you guys soon. Rich 

Archived