First M4 RIF, need advice

GunNut
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hopefully sometime in April my Dad will be a member of UKARA and be able to buy RIFs. Yay!

He has asked me to start thinking of what kind of gun I would like to buy and I have come up with a list of specifications. I've had a browse through various websites, but I haven't yet found a gun I really like, so if anyone out there knows of any guns that might appeal to me, then I'd be very grateful if they could give me some details.

- I would love an M4 and I've seen the amount of those on the market, I'm so spoilt for choice!

- Brand-wise I'm not too fussy, but it needs to be high quality and reliable.

- Electric Blowback; for me it is all about realism.

- Working Charging handle. What I mean by that is one that will pull back and flip down the dust cover.

- Retractable stock. Crane or something similar.

- Full metal. Ok if it has the occasional plastic part.

- Must be black.

- No carrying handle even if it is detachable.

- RIS

- No short CQB styles

- If possible more than 1 hi-cap magazine

- As of yet no budget, just want to get a feel for what’s out there

Concerning things like magazines, I’m not too bothered because I can always buy some extra.

As you can see I'm pretty particular, but any help is very much appreciated. I understand if a gun like this just doesn't exist, but looking at the vast amount of M4s out there I'm confident there must be at least one that ticks most boxes.

Thank you :)

you mean something like this ??

it doesn't say anything about the blow back, but i am pretty sure all GR16's have the blow-back :)

dunno if it is in your price range though...

it doesn't say anything about the blow back, but i am pretty sure all GR16's have the blow-back :)

I don't usually like m4's but that is the dogs

That is pretty nice, I found it on a different website that says it has blowback, full metal, and knocks almost £90 off the price.

I will probably get this, it's the best one I've seen.

Archived