Players Gun of choice

sniperslucky
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Well, Ill say my past project, but cant say my current yet ;)

TM VSR

Depends how excited I am

510 w/ .40g (yes, I use it to reach out and tickle people 340 ft away :D )

TM VSR

Depends how excited I am

not an aeg/gbb though! ;-)

• Supporters

Vz58 compact (standard internals)

Tm vsr gspec (mancraft, loads off my printed bits)

G&G sr25 p*'jacked

With gbbr's I would advise (in my opinion) a hpa hi cap mag as you are gunna burn through rounds

• Supporters

not an aeg/gbb though! ;-)

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Fine then...

Jag Arms (OEM VFC) PHX-15

26 RPS

450 FPS w/ .28g

KWA SR-10

23 RPS

410 FPS w/ .25g

KWA SR-7

23 RPS

450 FPS w/ .25g

TM MP7 GBB

18 RPS

330 FPS w/ silencer, 350 w/o w/ .20g

Echo 1 (OEM VFC) XCR

20 RPS

350 FPS w/ 25g

You happy now PT? ;)

Kwa erg ak74, it's a beast out of the box, locked it semi with a mosfet as I only use semi and it's 380fps and an absolute arse to strip down

• Supporters

TM VSR

Depends how excited I am

I'm amazed no one calls you out on this blatant fucktrumpery. 510fps with a .40? Where the HELL are you using that? I call 100% absolute bullshit on this along with 90% of the other waffle you spout.

• Supporters

I'm amazed no one calls you out on this blatant fucktrumpery. 510fps with a .40? Where the HELL are you using that? I call 100% absolute bullshit on this along with 90% of the other waffle you spout.

:( As Owen Wilson once said, "what's with the personal attacks?". It was more of a project to see how high I COULD get it. Remember, I am in the states. FPS limits are quite a bit higher here. But, you are correct. That setup has never been fielded, and likely never will be. The alternate spring I have brings it to around 570 with .20gs. Also, I can easily prove those FPSs if you so desire ;)

(PS. In the 700s is about the max we have been able to get a gun to shoot. I think total max so far has been around 720 with a .20g, also in a TM VSR, again, not to be fielded)

• Supporters

TM VSR

Depends how excited I am

So that part was bullshit then, but all the rest is 100% true? Honestly dude, no one's impressed by exaggeration or fabrication. No one really is impressed by anything on this forum, we're all just saddos playing soldiers. Your cat may be blacker, but no one gives a shit.

• Supporters

So that part was bullshit then, but all the rest is 100% true? Honestly dude, no one's impressed by exaggeration or fabrication. No one really is impressed by anything on this forum, we're all just saddos playing soldiers. Your cat may be blacker, but no one gives a sh*t.

BS, no. Put in a different context, maybe. I never said I use it to "reach out and tickle people 340 ft away " in game; I simply said I had hit people at that range. And yes, I have shot people with it. Two of my mates I play with quite seriously volunteered to be targets to see if I could hit that range. Yes, it does, and yes, it hurts. I was also on the receiving end of it. And I just tested it to back up my claim - 519 FPS using .40g HPA Bio BBs. Maybe I should have added a single letter to my original post - changing use to used. My bad.

And my cat is a beautiful shade of black, I assure you.

http://imgur.com/a/DgXl1

off topic, but has anyone noticed how much Geoff's BBs have gone up in price since they gave the only stocks they had left to all the major YouTubers? Strange that hey.... they lost me as a customer unless they revert and a hell of a lot of YouTubers have lost my respect (will probs still watch their vids as they don't make a penny off me with ad blocker lol but lolz

off topic, but has anyone noticed how much Geoff's BBs have gone up in price since they gave the only stocks they had left to all the major YouTubers? Strange that hey.... they lost me as a customer unless they revert and a hell of a lot of YouTubers have lost my respect (will probs still watch their vids as they don't make a penny off me with ad blocker lol but lolz

What kind of % increase we talking?

TM mws GBBR 340FPS never let me down

Soon to be added will be a TM AK for when its really cold and i cant be arsed to mess around with different types of gas

Back on topic:

My primary: AEG G&G LR-300 (Short) FPS & ROF= No idea, As long as it shoots straight & makes hits I'm a happy chappy !

Had it for three years and its never missed a beat so in my way of thinking its a good bit of kit.

Secondary:

WE 1911 variant T-Rex GBB- Kicks and shoots BB's out of the business end. Happy with it because it does what its supposed to.

My only back up is the odd harsh word & my ability to fall over when things get hectic: This is known as a tactical bum plant, It looks clumsy but effective at confusing the enemy.

• Root Admin

Daytona Gun A&K M249

340-345ft/s (equivalent on .20s that is)

20rd/s

I guess it's a gas blow back in some ways.

1000 0.43g ProBall BBs are under half the price!

Hygroscopic though. Would still vouch for ASG (or Geoffs if you need higher than .40g) over them.

• Supporters

When I'm not sniping which is never, then

Classic Army G3, 340fps. I don't know the rof, I think it doesn't shoot on auto. I should really try it some time = I shoot semi only.

Bell 1911. Works so flawlessly that I can't get myself to get a better brand.

(Geoffs high price: because it's worth it. Every other heavy BBs I tried had some problems. These work as they should.)

There are sites in the US, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Poland and Russia that allow close to that with 40m MED's, so not complete bullshit.

• Supporters

There are sites in the US, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Poland and Russia that allow close to that with 40m MED's, so not complete bullshit.

My local feild (well, I say local - it's a 2 1/2 hour drive away...) actually will let me use that spring with only a 100 foot MED. But I'd feel bad - hence me using the more normal FPS spring.

Archived