OD or Black .338 Pouches

GiantKiwi
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone know of any .338 pouches that aren't in Multicam/Coyote and don't cost an arm and a leg per pouch to obtain in the UK? Pouches designed for SR25/HK417/Scar H/M14 are too small for the Ares Striker S1 mags, and i'd rather not just rely on Utility pouches :P

Anyone know of any .338 pouches that aren't in Multicam/Coyote and don't cost an arm and a leg per pouch to obtain in the UK? Pouches designed for SR25/HK417/Scar H/M14 are too small for the Ares Striker S1 mags, and i'd rather not just rely on Utility pouches :P

Does this mean the rifle is decent if you are thinking about pouches for the magazines?

Does this mean the rifle is decent if you are thinking about pouches for the magazines?

It shoots straight, at a fairly exceptional consistency and distance considering it's price (£148) and it will definitely take VSR buckings and unbridged VSR inner barrels. I'm keeping it :D

As for mag pouches it looks like i'll have to face facts and get Coyote or Multicam ones, google isn't providing much.

Edit: Also changing a spring takes less than 5 minutes, even with a full takedown, Take that TM platform :P

That is good to hear, I only ever play at The Gaol (CQBish) but it would be nice to have a decent 'cheapish' (when upgraded) rifle for Milsim events etc..

Archived