What rental guns tend to be used on airsoft sites?

Beethoven
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Each site varies what they you. Personaly when ive been tac house spartan chesterfeild they have a mixture of g36's. Cyma ak47s i believ and a few other bits

Bunker 51 used to use SRC guns I believe, which weren't what you would call reliable but they sure were cheap. I haven't heard about any sites dishing out Krytac's yet and so far in my experience its cheap replicas rather than good ones but it is going to vary as you go across the different sites, its going to be a local thing.

As others have said, I've seen CYMA AKs quite a bit. Owned one myself and it was pretty good considering the cost. Otherwise, the sites I mostly go to have G&G CM16s, others have Umarex UMPs, JG G36s, and the occasional oddity (CYMA M14s, similarly priced guns like that). All of them seem to be in the £80-£120 range.

Theres a new site in hinkley opening in leicester that are renting asg scorpion evos as an upgrade i believe when i spoke to the chap

• Supporters

The Mall uses half decent G36s. Havent seen any fail or break yet, so they seem good enough.

I think these are £300, so rather expensive for a rental gun.

Hi. Yeah they are. Apparently they have a sponser with asg or something. Maybe bullshit but i think he is having a few as a rental upgrade option

Ambush Bordon and The Billet use CYMA and JG G36Cs, solid guns that are priced the same. My most local site at Chobham used to use AK Betas of some kind, although I'm not sure what make or if they still do...

Yeah the sites I go to generally have G&G CM16s and CYMA AK47s

• 2 weeks later...

Archived