Krytac lvoa

Airsoft123?
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yesterday i got a krytac lvoa. A great gun overall (i cleaned it and shot it and regulated the hop up) but in terms of range and bullet spread over a long range i wasnt too impressed.

Do you recommend any barrels i can upgrade on this gun?

• Supporters

You were asking opinions on whether to get this gun or the TM yesterday evening.

So how did you manage to buy it yesterday evening and get it delivered in the same evening and also get the batteries you were asking about even later yesterday evening delivered for you to set up and test this gun already?

Even if you ordered everything last night it would still be in the post surely?

Are you you messing people around on here?

I 👃 🐂💩

Yesterday i got a krytac lvoa. A great gun overall (i cleaned it and shot it and regulated the hop up) but in terms of range and bullet spread over a long range i wasnt too impressed.

Do you recommend any barrels i can upgrade on this gun?

Do you want to upload a video so we can be objective about the not impressiveness?

He also spoke to Krytac themselves yesterday too, has been a busy bee he has.

Am assuming he fitted (and fully charged) an 11.1v LiPo as well after telling me I am simply wrong in the help I tried to offer..... I imagine he also has taken into consideration the "C" rating of the LiPo, so it couldn't possibly be causing overspin now he is an instant expert.

At work my friend was trying to sell me his krytac or tm and i bought the krytac and got it off him the same day.

i already had batteries from my cm16 to put on it.

so i was simply wondering what batteries i should use on them, and was also wondering if i could get upgrades because the gun is used and it needs some refining.

not a friendly forum community is it?

He also spoke to Krytac themselves yesterday too, has been a busy bee he has.

Am assuming he fitted (and fully charged) an 11.1v LiPo as well after telling me I am simply wrong in the help I tried to offer..... I imagine he also has taken into consideration the "C" rating of the LiPo, so it couldn't possibly be causing overspin now he is an instant expert.

that is what kriss arms told me, but i am imagining you know better than them?

Still not sure how you managed to get from Australia to the UK to buy a gun, charge a battery, test it and then return back to Australia all in one day? Your troll is weak!

I think The problem with this guy is the usual problem with those people that ask "what upgrades do you recommend?" Too much money, too little time (or willingness to research) and when people do help, snapping at them when they make contradictions.

The other thread is completely laughable, assuming that everyone who makes a recommendation follows their own advice to the letter. When you do something, you accept the risks, people looking for recommendations are not looking for caveat after caveat.

Airsoft123? - Laziest username ever aside - How about you try to communicate properly with sentences and paragraphs; people have dropped a lot of substance in the threads you have posted and your replies have been with absolutely no substance or evidence that you can read.

Archived