UKARA Membership - What is the maximum time period your last 3 games can be in?

ElAshtonio
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, it says that the minimum time period your last 3 games need to be in is more than 2 months but surely there has to be a maximum time period. In my case though, my last 3 games were on the 8th of October, the 11th of June and the 8th of May. That's roughly a time period of 5 months; would that be fine?

Hi, it says that the minimum time period your last 3 games need to be in is more than 2 months but surely there has to be a maximum time period. In my case though, my last 3 games were on the 8th of October, the 11th of June and the 8th of May. That's roughly a time period of 5 months; would that be fine?

You can't count games which are greater than 365 days before than the day you apply IIRC.

Most sites have said 365 days but in the legislation I don't recall there being a maximum time set. Its actually one of the oddities that the implementation has ended up with the UKARA disappearing each year requiring renewal and yet there isn't actually a requirement for that in law. But the end effect is it needs to be something less than 365 days and its likely going to be different dependent on the site you attend.

Most sites have said 365 days but in the legislation I don't recall there being a maximum time set. Its actually one of the oddities that the implementation has ended up with the UKARA disappearing each year requiring renewal and yet there isn't actually a requirement for that in law. But the end effect is it needs to be something less than 365 days and its likely going to be different dependent on the site you attend.

I'm probably wrong on my recollection here, I recall that the idea is that UKARA was proposed before the legislation was finalised.

The expiry element only harms the retailers, so it has to exist on some other basis; perhaps as a concession to the home office?

I'm probably wrong on my recollection here, I recall that the idea is that UKARA was proposed before the legislation was finalised.

The expiry element only harms the retailers, so it has to exist on some other basis; perhaps as a concession to the home office?

A lot of sites charge for dealing with UKARA so there is a little bit of money being made.

Archived