Best sites

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What would people say the top (most fun) airsoft sites are in the UK? I fancy travelling somewhere at some point to try some different sites but I want some good sites to play at! And I don't particularly want to look at the map and search for a review on each site!

• Head Moderator

Fun is subjective; I enjoy CQB and playing in the dark so my recommendations would be The Mall in Reading, and UCAP Bunker in Portsmouth.

Fun is subjective;

Truer words have never been spoken! If i cant get a feel of what other people say is fun for them it still gives me something to go by, thanks for the recommendation!

The gaol in rutland (Leicester) I've played there many a time it's situated in a (was) real prison and it's amazing,I personally think it's better than the mall reading

Gunman Eversley or Ucap sandpit are the best two sites i have played. If you enjoy more tactical open play. Eversley do lots of milsim light games too.

Halo Mill in 'Udersfield (the H is silent) Small and intimate CQB with excellent marshals and staff and great yorkshire folk playing. Plus its owned by and about 10 min from Patrol Base's store , so you can head there first to bleed your credit card dry.

Archived