Newcastle/Sunderland

Cheeserush
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Nothing around here as far as I know.

I always have to travel down Leeds way but I want anything.

I thought that its just Leeds is a bit of a treck away, was worth a try and anyone reading this START A BUSINESS UP HERE!

I'm based just outside Sedgefield so not a million miles down the A1 or A19. Can usually get anything in you might want.

I'm based just outside Sedgefield so not a million miles down the A1 or A19. Can usually get anything in you might want.

Are you just an independant seller, or do you have a store and/or website?

There used to be the NTAC store; but the opening hours were somewhat...erratic.

I think it might be re-opening once they start their new site, but not 100% sure.

That's not an ideal thing when you have to travel down there but hopefully they have set opening hours if they do re-open!

www.geartechcustompaint.com or FB geartechcustompaint2

But we have a lot more than is listed on the Web site. If there was something you wanted just let us know.

That's not an ideal thing when you have to travel down there but hopefully they have set opening hours if they do re-open!

Tell me about it.

There's a few online stores in the area; but it's not the same as having an actual bricks & mortar you can walk into.

Still; probably for the best, else I'd always be broke! ;)

Tell me about it.

There's a few online stores in the area; but it's not the same as having an actual bricks & mortar you can walk into.

Still; probably for the best, else I'd always be broke! ;)

Yeah thats why Newcastle/Sunderland MAY be too close to home, too easy to get too. Maybe in the Boro or somewhere like that where it wouldn't end up being a weekly trip!

Yeah thats why Newcastle/Sunderland MAY be too close to home, too easy to get too. Maybe in the Boro or somewhere like that where it wouldn't end up being a weekly trip!

I'm ten minutes from Boro

Wow, seen your stuff all over FB, never realised you where just up road from me. You ever thought of Cerakoting?

Wow, seen your stuff all over FB, never realised you where just up road from me. You ever thought of Cerakoting?

I've been asked about it a couple of times but when I looked for suppliers in the UK the prices put me off. A lot of my finishes have several colours so the price to the customer would go through the roof.

t is expensive but it is the real deal. Some people don’t mind paying for perfection, to have someone within a twenty minute ride would be ace. May have a pistol coming your way soon. Can you strip and rebuild ( 1911 ) or do I need to get that done first?

t is expensive but it is the real deal. Some people don’t mind paying for perfection, to have someone within a twenty minute ride would be ace. May have a pistol coming your way soon. Can you strip and rebuild ( 1911 ) or do I need to get that done first?

I've completly stripped WE 1911s a couple of times and amazingly got them to go back together and function again.

Archived