Airsoft leaking problems

Hidden
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I got the gun for 1 month ( a Walther P38 BB Co2 ) and I shot 2 Co2 capsules with it. Now, when I try to insert the capsule I screw it in until I hear a "hissss" sound. After that, I screw it a little bit more so it can "close", seal idk how to say it. But the problem is that the more I screw it in, the "hisss" sound becomes louder and more Co2 leaks out. If I want to screw it until the end, even MORE Co2 comes out and I tried this with 3 capsules and it happens all over again. Am I not doing it right or is something broken?

Thanks!

I got the gun for 1 month ( a Walther P38 BB Co2 ) and I shot 2 Co2 capsules with it. Now, when I try to insert the capsule I screw it in until I hear a "hissss" sound. After that, I screw it a little bit more so it can "close", seal idk how to say it. But the problem is that the more I screw it in, the "hisss" sound becomes louder and more Co2 leaks out. If I want to screw it until the end, even MORE Co2 comes out and I tried this with 3 capsules and it happens all over again. Am I not doing it right or is something broken?

Thank!

Wana edit the title with the gun so others can find this thread easier? :)

Wana edit the title with the gun so others can find this thread easier? :)

No point, it's not an airsoft gun. It's an .177 air pistol, no one makes one as an airsoft gun.

No. If it's a Maruzen, it's HFC134A/Green Gas Only. If it's just Umarex CO2 P38. It's an air pistol. There is no middle ground, find proof from the manufacturer or distributor, otherwise it is not an airsoft pistol.

No. If it's a Maruzen, it's HFC134A/Green Gas Only. If it's just Umarex CO2 P38. It's an air pistol. There is no middle ground, find proof from the manufacturer or distributor, otherwise it is not an airsoft pistol.

ahh good spot, have used all my Google-Fu so will accept defeat and admit that I can't find any CO2 vids that actually show 6mm BBs, just the link from SoF I originally posted. Not heard of them as a retailer, are they known to get it wrong a lot? Will try avoid using them if so.

Not heard of them as a retailer, are they known to get it wrong a lot? Will try avoid using them if so.

They're now better than they used to be, but they still do list a fair few bits of .177 stuff as airsoft when it most definitely isn't. They're great for clothing and chinese accessories like clone headsets/ptts etc, but anything else i'd suggest going elsewhere.

Archived