Has any airsoft manufacturer considered this yet?

ElAshtonio
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Okay, me and my friend are discussing eye/face protection right now and I just thought something up: Why isn't there a lensed full face mask? I see a lot of full face mesh masks these days but never a lensed one. I was thinking something along the lines of this (From the movie "Avatar"):

post-13036-0-40526400-1475979930_thumb.jpg

I'm not quite sure what you mean - there are lensed full face masks. It would be impractical to have one like you've described as the "Avatar" mask because of misting. But there are airsoft masks out there that cover the full face and have integrated lenses.

Products8780-560x374-405282.jpg

61619.jpg

• Supporters

As well as misting you'll probably not be able to breathe properly unless you're compling it up with a small air tank. I doubt a HPA tank would last very long if it was used as breathing apparatus.

Genuinely one of the most retarded comments I've seen this year.

It's completely impossible that a full face polycarbonate mask could have ventilation round the edges.

• Root Admin

As well as misting you'll probably not be able to breathe properly unless you're compling it up with a small air tank. I doubt a HPA tank would last very long if it was used as breathing apparatus.

I prefer CO2 to HPA as it's more portable. Should work fine so long as it's properly regulated.

Report back with findings.

Would imagine it would be possible to put vents along the edge for air however fogging would be the major issue still and I would imagine it would be fairly bulky so you can forget using sights to shoot lol but it would still be quite ugly to use

Archived