Airsoft Fairs in the UK

Beethoven
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I know there is one on today (Midlands Airsoft Fair in Oakham, Leicestershire). I was playing today, so couldn't have gone anyway. I was wondering if there are other Airsoft fairs in the UK. I love Antiques Fairs and I am sure would like to visit an airsoft fair in the future. I think my car would probably come back loaded up with new gear.

Just a side note, I was at the midlands fair today and it was pretty good. Definatly some bargains had by a couple of people I spoke to, and if nothing else it was a good oportunity to see a big mix of weapons and gear by both shops and second hand sales. Definatly planning to go next year and will plan to take more money 😂

These are a waste of time as the only bargains to be had is old stock that they want rid of, also I've never seen a discounted gun at any that I've been to, all shop prices.

These are a waste of time as the only bargains to be had is old stock that they want rid of, also I've never seen a discounted gun at any that I've been to, all shop prices.

True the shops themselves are normal prices but there were alot of second hand sales. And it's easy enough to get abit of money knocked off face to face. And for £5 entry your not losing anything if you don't find anything you want.

The Midlands Boot Fair is a gooden, I spent £9 and got a bottle of green gas, 300mm barrel, pistol grip and 2 patches, there's always something for everyone and there are a fair few manufacturers exhibiting new thinks so it's well worth it.

Archived