Scorpion bundle advice

Elts7
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Morning all got a quote today on the following. Can you advise if its a good price?

Scorpion evo a3

11.1 lipo

Lipo charger/balencer

3 extra mid caps

1 high cap

Trmr grenade

100 6mm primers

All that for £500 and hes gonna throw me some bits in free like a sling bullets and etc.

Does that seem worth it or shall i look elsewhere?

How much would all that be individually from the same place?
Have you contacted any other retailers? They may be able to price match or offer free shipping etc.
Asking us is pretty pointless when you could just do some internet window shopping on several sites and price the stuff up yourself.

No thats a rip off.

Anyway I have just looked through your posts and you said you had already bought this. You also claimed to have bought one at the start of September and a gold match twice and a GHK G5?

Are you just wasting peoples time?

Brought the ghk skirmished it once and sold to a friend and the scorpion i ordered and then i had to sell it when it came due to commitment issues which have now vhanged due to a new job so im in the position to get . Also i own 2 gold matchs which im using atm.

I just wanted information as i brought the scorpion on a whim last time but didnt realise i would lose my job that week and ended to having to sell it.

So looking back, no. Im not wasting your time just looking for answers to my limited knowledge

Also i have put a deposit down on this but now after looking around im not sure if its a good deal and was looking for opinions if it sounded reasonable

How much would all that be individually from the same place?

Have you contacted any other retailers? They may be able to price match or offer free shipping etc.

Asking us is pretty pointless when you could just do some internet window shopping on several sites and price the stuff up yourself.

Done a few bits of internet shopping but i didnt think to contact retailers directly. In past experiences theyve just said the prices on the site are what we can offer and etc.

But there pricea are

Evo 299.99

Lipo 20

Charger 40

3 mid caps is 38

1 hi cap is 40 i think

Trmr 85

100 primers 9 quid

But hea offered to throw a few extra bits in but im not sure. Heard stories about the spring guides but this is apprently a uprgaded one so i guess ill keep looking around and ring some places

• Supporters

Brought the ghk skirmished it once and sold to a friend and the scorpion i ordered and then i had to sell it when it came due to commitment issues which have now vhanged due to a new job so im in the position to get . Also i own 2 gold matchs which im using atm.

I just wanted information as i brought the scorpion on a whim last time but didnt realise i would lose my job that week and ended to having to sell it.

So looking back, no. Im not wasting your time just looking for answers to my limited knowledge

Also i have put a deposit down on this but now after looking around im not sure if its a good deal and was looking for opinions if it sounded reasonable

🤔

No thats a rip off

Why do you think that. Just better prices elsewhere or better parting the peice out?

• Supporters

Why do you think that. Just better prices elsewhere or better parting the peice out?

Still dubious about you but I will answer anyway.

I took that as a second hand bundle that you had been offered but if it was a shop deal then it is good. Just be sure its the later model as the first ones jad issues.

Still dubious about you but I will answer anyway.

I took that as a second hand bundle that you had been offered but if it was a shop deal then it is good. Just be sure its the later model as the first ones jad issues.

Okay thats fine pal. Appreciate the help anyway and i saw issues about that and as hes getting an order in this weekend of fresh guns then in asuming it is a new later version ill make sure later with a ring. Thanks

Archived