New airsoft site in South Wales

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys my name is Michael Harpur, I'm new to the forum and airsoft in general. I have recently setup my own skirmish site in Bridgend South Wales with my business partner Michael Smith as there isn't much available in my area.

I would like to invite you to come and join us on opening day which is the 9th of October. We are running a special offer for the first 10 people who book in with us which is a free days airsoft.

Check out our website www.hardtargetairsoft.com we are still building both the website and game site any feedback is welcome.

To claim your free day call Mike on 07950 580217 and give me your details ready for Sunday. This offer is on a first come first serve basis and I will update this thread as the spaces are filled.

My background is from shotgun shooting from a young age and having my own shooting ground for the past 5 years. I like anything to do with guns and shooting so airsoft is my next hobby and venture.

Michael Smith

Currently Company Director at Pursuit 24 and Pursuit Outdoor & Military Supplies Ltd. Previously a professional Close protection team leader, with strong planning and organisation skills developed over 23 years of service in the British Army.

During my time in the Military I served an unblemished career as a sniper, Section Commander and Transport Platoon Sergeant in Great Britain, America, Belize, Canada and Germany. I also served my country on operations in, Northern Ireland, Bosnia, Iraq and Afghanistan

We hope to see you soon at Hard Target Airsoft.

If you want to promote a milsim game in the future, theres a couple of dedicated groups on Facebook which only deal with milsims.

Try Milsim UK News and Events

Archived